Yawn

Old February 1st 08, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Yawn

For the first time in maybe 4 years or so, instead of being woken up by the
sounds of Cary stirring, I was woken up by paws on my shoulder and a loud "I
want breakfast" meow.

It was 6:42 am, approximately 17 minutes before The Yowlet usually wakes me
up.

Naturally, Cary slept in this morning. He was still asleep when I left for
work at 8:30am.

Is it not typical that had it not been for a cat I would have got a sleep in
today, the one thing I would give my eye teeth for, my only wish for
Birthdays, Christmases and Mother's day, the one thing I have not had since,
well, somewhere in the second term of The Yowlet's pregnancy more than 4
years ago?

Perhaps Suki-puss has some B*st*rd C*t in her, after all.

Yowie

Old February 1st 08, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

hopitus wrote:

ROFL - Yowie I feel for you as moms from here to there are short on
sleep all the time...but am glad your cat(s) have filled somewhat the
hole in your heart that Schmogg left. There will never be another
Schmogg its true but isn't it great to be annoyed by short furry
people again?

LOL, I like that. Nothing like being annoyed by a short furry 4-footer.
In my house, it's Roxy climbing on me when I eat good-smelling meat or
fish, and shoving her nose in my ear so I can hear how hard she's sniffing.

Sincere wishes for your and DH's health. Mammos are a necessary PITA.

Speaking of which, Yowie - how did Joel's exam go?

Joyce

--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.
Old February 1st 08, 06:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M[_3_]

Yowie wrote:
For the first time in maybe 4 years or so, instead of being woken up by the
sounds of Cary stirring, I was woken up by paws on my shoulder and a loud "I
want breakfast" meow.

It was 6:42 am, approximately 17 minutes before The Yowlet usually wakes me
up.

Naturally, Cary slept in this morning. He was still asleep when I left for
work at 8:30am.

This happens all the time in our house too :-(

My laugh is just a wry knowing laugh of recognition ...

Susan M
41 and too old to be completely totally and utterly crazily sleep deprived
.... and Otis and Chester
Old February 3rd 08, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

wrote in message
hopitus wrote:

ROFL - Yowie I feel for you as moms from here to there are short on
sleep all the time...but am glad your cat(s) have filled somewhat the
hole in your heart that Schmogg left. There will never be another
Schmogg its true but isn't it great to be annoyed by short furry
people again?

LOL, I like that. Nothing like being annoyed by a short furry 4-footer.
In my house, it's Roxy climbing on me when I eat good-smelling meat or
fish, and shoving her nose in my ear so I can hear how hard she's
sniffing.

Sincere wishes for your and DH's health. Mammos are a necessary PITA.

Speaking of which, Yowie - how did Joel's exam go?

The results should come back this Wednesday (if he tells me what is going
on, not always a guarantee). I can *guess*, but I am not a medical
proffesional and often tend towards the worst possible scenario in my
guesses. So I'm going to refrain on this one.

Yowie

Old February 5th 08, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Yowie"
bastXXXette
hopitus
[...]

PUUURS and prayers that everything will be okay.
(((HUG)))
Kyla
--and Clowder

Old February 6th 08, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Feb 3, 1:08*pm, "Yowie" wrote:

The results should come back this Wednesday (if he tells me what is going
on, not always a guarantee

Please let us know when you do

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs