Not entirely OT. Test for over 35 year olds

Old February 4th 08, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Not entirely OT. Test for over 35 year olds

Mental Test
The following was developed as a mental age assessment by the School
Psychiatry at Harvard University . Take your time and see if you can read
each line aloud without a mistake. The average person over 35 years of
age cannot do it!
1. This is this cat.
2. This is is cat.
3. This is how cat.
4. This is to cat.
5. This is keep cat.
6. This is an cat.
7. This is old cat.
8. This is fart cat.
9. This is busy cat.
10 This is for cat.
11. This is forty cat.
12. This is seconds cat.

Now go back and read the third word in each line from the top down and I
betcha you cannot resist passing it on.

-------------
Sent by my cousin Margi. Made me smile.

Tweed

Old February 5th 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 23:40:15 +0000, Christina Websell wrote:

[...]

No problem at all. I wonder what wizard thought that up?
Thanks for something funny. MLB

Old February 5th 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ted Davis[_2_]

On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 23:40:15 +0000, Christina Websell wrote:

Mental Test
The following was developed as a mental age assessment by the School
Psychiatry at Harvard University . Take your time and see if you can read
each line aloud without a mistake. The average person over 35 years of age
cannot do it!

Not only is it trivial to read (I'm just shy of 65), but I spotted and
read the hidden message while reading the main lines. I thought I had
probably lost the skill to read the beginning of something out loud while
scanning the rest of the material for structure, sense, and garbage (and
reformatting if needed) - from my days reading five minute radio neswcasts
cold ... on the air.

--

T.E.D. ) MST (Missouri University of Science and Technology)
used to be UMR (University of Missouri - Rolla).

Old February 5th 08, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

I think these sort of things are easier if you do a lot of the search word
puzzles and that sort of thing.
"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 19:08:03 -0600, Ted Davis wrote:

On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 23:40:15 +0000, Christina Websell wrote:

Mental Test
The following was developed as a mental age assessment by the School
Psychiatry at Harvard University . Take your time and see if you can
read each line aloud without a mistake. The average person over 35 years
of age cannot do it!

Not only is it trivial to read (I'm just shy of 65), but I spotted and
read the hidden message while reading the main lines. I thought I had
probably lost the skill to read the beginning of something out loud while
scanning the rest of the material for structure, sense, and garbage (and
reformatting if needed) - from my days reading five minute radio
neswcasts
cold ... on the air.

Sixty-five is the current middle age. You are my son's age. MLB

Old February 5th 08, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Ted Davis" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 23:40:15 +0000, Christina Websell wrote:

Mental Test
The following was developed as a mental age assessment by the School
Psychiatry at Harvard University . Take your time and see if you can read
each line aloud without a mistake. The average person over 35 years of
age
cannot do it!

Not only is it trivial to read (I'm just shy of 65), but I spotted and
read the hidden message while reading the main lines. I thought I had
probably lost the skill to read the beginning of something out loud while
scanning the rest of the material for structure, sense, and garbage (and
reformatting if needed) - from my days reading five minute radio neswcasts
cold ... on the air.

It was meant to be a bit of fun, Ted. Lighten up.

Tweed

Old February 5th 08, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Granby"
That was supposed to be the old timers expression "BY CRACKY!
"Granby"

said by Gabby Hayse in an old Western??
Kyla

It works by crack!
"Christina Websell"

Old February 5th 08, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

[...]

I flunked...LOL
Thanx
Kyla