GRATE NOOS!

Old April 21st 05, 01:22 PM
Amelia T Cat

Default GRATE NOOS!

That TED wuz sayin wurrying fings to Meomie bout waching how much
waddermonsturs we drink, cuz iffn theer wuz sines uv trubble, wed havta
come bak tu see hur. But now we kant see hur. We neffur hasta see a TED
agin!

Mandy an Betsy

That is great news! But how will you stop them from finding another
nasty TED to take you to?

Amelia
Old April 21st 05, 01:33 PM
FurrsomeFoursome

Awww.. no TED?

We'ze like *ower* TED - mebbe yu cud come an' see hur?

We'ze gets new little 'nip pillows when we'ze see hur, an' treats, an'
cuddles frum efurrywun at de TED plase. Dere is a big kitty jungly
gym an' Taz an Bogart hu live dere but don' mind alla offur kitties.
TED has trubble listening to owwer hartbeets cuz we'ze all purring in
the hart-listenin fingy.

Panda ov gotta-nise-TED Toes!

Old April 21st 05, 03:29 PM
Miss Violette

thanks for the tip, Miss Violette taking notes

I told you it was ok to bite da ted, OEJ, smirking now
Cheryl Perkins wrote in message
We haznt bin heer fur a longlong tyme, but we wanted tu share sum grate
noos, an we know that cats heer will appureshiate it.

Ower TED iz gone.

That's rite! Shez gone! Sum hoomin told Meomie Did yu heer Dr. H iz closin
hur praktise? An Memoie sed No! An called thu praktise an asked. TED iz
retiring!

This mite have sumfing tu du wif a sertan cat (namin no names so az tu be
modist) havin drawn blud last time she visited, and anuther cat bitin
hard. So all cats be advised! BITE AN SKRATCH! TED will retire!!!

Old April 21st 05, 03:31 PM
Miss Violette

would you please send me what ever kind of nip is in those pillows, it has
to be good to like the ted, Miss Violette
oups.com...

Old April 21st 05, 05:24 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Cheryl Perkins" wrote in message
We haznt bin heer fur a longlong tyme, but we wanted tu share sum grate
noos, an we know that cats heer will appureshiate it.

Ower TED iz gone.

That's rite! Shez gone! Sum hoomin told Meomie Did yu heer Dr. H iz closin
hur praktise? An Memoie sed No! An called thu praktise an asked. TED iz
retiring!

This mite have sumfing tu du wif a sertan cat (namin no names so az tu be
modist) havin drawn blud last time she visited, and anuther cat bitin
hard. So all cats be advised! BITE AN SKRATCH! TED will retire!!!

Mandy an Betsy

Uh huh...I unnerstand ...Firzt wunna yu getz TED tired, den da udder kitty
getz hur
tired agen...datz heow tu get TEDs re-tired!

Pitooonya AKA literal kitty

Old April 21st 05, 07:05 PM
FurrsomeFoursome

Wen Mr. Lenny went tu TED on his last day... *snif*... de surjin hu wuz
gowin to try to see if his cansurmonster was de removable kind wuz late
(an we know now it weren't removable kind of cansur).

Meomie d'sided den how wunnerful TED wuz. She waited wif Mr. Lenny, hu
wuz week but still snuggly and lukkin rownd. De cats whut live in de
clinic stepd aside an' sed "Heer, Lenny, sit in ower tree".. Dey let
him drink their wadder, an sit in the cat jungle, an he watched
squirrels an' got snuggled and petted and Meomie got tu sit in de nise
liffing rume wif books an' a comfy sofa... she sez she's comforted tu
know his last day wuz such a nice one.

(Mom note: My TED really is amazing. Her "clinic" is an old, stone,
inner city historical house, and her clinic is downstairs and her home
upstairs. Her 'reception' looks like a cozy living room. A 4x6x8 ft
installation is the "cat tree" where the live-ins and selected guests
and rescues hang out. Her walls and end tables are covered with photos
of her patients and art and gifts her clients have brought. Annual
checkups come with shots, and she's remarkably good at sneaking them in
without the cats noticing, but also with treats and those little catnip
pillows. Blue and Maui came from there, and can't wait to go back and
cuddle Dr. Bonnie. Blue even walks out of my apartment, on her leash,
gets into my car ALL BY HERSELF, and then walks from the car into the
clinic to say hi. The others go in their crates just to be manageable,
but once in the exam room - where the exam table is topped with
handmade embossed art glass - the pop out and start exploring and
socializing. It's really amazing compared to how I've seen other cats
react to other vets. And TEd and all her staff are just as good with
the clients (human) as the patients (feline) )

Old April 22nd 05, 02:58 AM
Amelia T Cat

Uhhhh - akshually, we dint git so far as tu fink bout that. Theer *mite*
be anuthur TED round heer. Theer usta be, befure we wented tu the Cat TED.
They had lotsa d*gs an evun snakes anna hamsturs theer. An meny TEDs.

Maybe they haz retired tu? Alla them?

Mandy, hopefully.

We will be keeping our claws crossed, but my experience is that is
usually an overabundance of those nasty, nasty TEDs.

Amelia
Old April 22nd 05, 02:44 PM

Ower TED iz gone.

That's rite! Shez gone! Sum hoomin told Meomie Did yu heer Dr. H iz closin
hur praktise? An Memoie sed No! An called thu praktise an asked. TED iz
retiring!

This mite have sumfing tu du wif a sertan cat (namin no names so az tu be
modist) havin drawn blud last time she visited, and anuther cat bitin
hard. So all cats be advised! BITE AN SKRATCH! TED will retire!!!

That TED wuz sayin wurrying fings to Meomie bout waching how much
waddermonsturs we drink, cuz iffn theer wuz sines uv trubble, wed havta
come bak tu see hur. But now we kant see hur. We neffur hasta see a TED
agin!

Mandy an Betsy

Anyone care to translate?

G.

Old April 22nd 05, 03:48 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

G wrote:

Ower TED iz gone.

That's rite! Shez gone! Sum hoomin told Meomie Did yu heer Dr. H iz closin
hur praktise? An Memoie sed No! An called thu praktise an asked. TED iz
retiring!

This mite have sumfing tu du wif a sertan cat (namin no names so az tu be
modist) havin drawn blud last time she visited, and anuther cat bitin
hard. So all cats be advised! BITE AN SKRATCH! TED will retire!!!

That TED wuz sayin wurrying fings to Meomie bout waching how much
waddermonsturs we drink, cuz iffn theer wuz sines uv trubble, wed havta
come bak tu see hur. But now we kant see hur. We neffur hasta see a TED
agin!

Mandy an Betsy

Anyone care to translate?

G.

What, you don't understand Meow-Chat?

Mandy and Betsy are happy to report that their TED ("The Evil Doctor",
the kittys' name for the vet) is retiring, but he asked their human
caretaker to keep an eye on how much water they drink.

Cleopatra Silvercat