Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

Old November 21st 07, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Zizi! Calling Zizi Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

On Nov 21, 5:50 pm, ClowderCat wrote:
squiffer wrote:
"ClowderCat" wrote in message
: squiffer wrote:
: "ClowderCat" wrote in message
: ...
: : squiffer wrote:
: : : ~Suspicious looking pilot an co-pilot nod to one another
as
: Storm,
: : : Skye an Hunter are held captive in thuh cargo area~
: : :
: : : Purrlie, dis navigator may be trubbul. Yooz shuld get
ridda
: hurz.
: : :
: : : Dont giff me a hard time, Benny, just steer. We gotta get
dat
: nip
: : an
: : : yooz shur cant reed a map!
: : :
: : : Storm, Skye and Hunter, do you need help? Do you need
rescued?
: : :
: : : Nathan
: : : ~While muffled "ooomphs" filter through the vents in the
plane,
: : Purlie
: : : tries to keep a low profile by grunting and shaking his
head~
: : : Who's there? I heard some telepathic "ooomphs" coming from
the
: : plane.
: : :
: : : Nathan
: : : We're thuh pilots ooomph ooomph crash kabang an we dont
need
: yore
: : : help oooomph CRASH Ka-thump!
: : :
: : : You don't sound like Skye, Hunter or Storm. Who are you? Why
do I
: : hear
: : : all those noises in the background?
: : :
: : : Nathan, really suspicious and heading his hoovercraft towards
the
: : noises
: : :
: : :
: : : ~Purlie turns off the radio to avoid the annoying sounds of good
: kitties
: : : trying to help, but fails to realize that he's also turned on
the
: : automatic
: : : ejection timer~
: : :
: : :
: : : Nathan pushes a button on the hoovercraft and touches a button on
the
: : : plane. The door to the plane opens and Nathan lands his
hoovercraft.
: : : Soon after that, Chester and Clarence show up, enter the plane
with
: : : their hoovercrafts and land. Nathan closes the plane door. All
of
: them
: : : exit their hoovercraft and meet.
: : :
: : : Where do we go now? Should we rescue Skye, Hunter and Storm first
or
: : : take control of the plane from Purlie and Benny?
: :
: : Git thuh plane bak. Then everthing else'll fall inta lace.
: : Einstein
: :
: : An KILL Purlie!
: : Red Rory (licking a nasty scar on his leg)
: :
: : We have control now. Chester said he'll stay here and pilot while we
go
: : rescue Skye, Hunter and Storm.
: :
: : Red Rory, why do you hate Purlie?
: :
: : Nathan
:
: Got mixted up wit him sum time bak an don wanna talk bout it.
: Red Rory.
:
:
: OK. It sounds like he's a real scary kitty!
:
: Nathan

yah!
Red Rory

I think we should capture him and have the Sheriff take care of him.

Nathan

Wascal skillfully maneuvers his para-wings so as to hover over the
lake surface. He has his GyroJet out now and is waiting for a clear
shot or a chance to call for the villain's surrender

Yoo rite, Nafum. Taken da law intooo r own cwas shud be resurved fur
mergencees.Uv course, I am nott gonna wet him hurt r fren.

Wascal

--

"I have seen the David, seen the Mona Lisa too
And I have heard Doc Watson play Columbus Stockade Blues"
Old November 21st 07, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

squiffer wrote:
"ClowderCat" wrote in message
. ..
: : squiffer wrote:
[...]

I don't want either of them to get hurt. I want to put Purrlie in a
cage and take him back so he can go to jail.

Sheriff Rosco, where are you?

Nathan
Old November 22nd 07, 03:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

Wascal skillfully maneuvers his para-wings so as to hover over the
lake surface. He has his GyroJet out now and is waiting for a clear
shot or a chance to call for the villain's surrender

Yoo rite, Nafum. Taken da law intooo r own cwas shud be resurved fur
mergencees.Uv course, I am nott gonna wet him hurt r fren.

Wascal

I don't want either of them to get hurt. I want to put Purrlie in a cage
and take him back so he can go to jail.

Sheriff Rosco, where are you?

Nathan

The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps Sheriff
Rosco. I'm right here. What do you need me to do?

Rosco

Old November 22nd 07, 03:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 21, 10:14 pm, "Debby Hanoka" wrote:
Wascal skillfully maneuvers his para-wings so as to hover over the
lake surface. He has his GyroJet out now and is waiting for a clear
shot or a chance to call for the villain's surrender

Yoo rite, Nafum. Taken da law intooo r own cwas shud be resurved fur
mergencees.Uv course, I am nott gonna wet him hurt r fren.

Wascal

I don't want either of them to get hurt. I want to put Purrlie in a cage
and take him back so he can go to jail.

Sheriff Rosco, where are you?

Nathan

The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps Sheriff
Rosco. I'm right here. What do you need me to do?

Rosco

Hovering over the lake on para-wings

Weee gotta rest wun uv doz kittees dat iss fitin down inna da WET.

Sir.

Wascal, airborn ranger kittee reportin.

Wascal

--

"The need for Government is the need for force; where force is
unnecessary, there is no need for Government." Rose Wilder Lane
Old November 22nd 07, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Debby Hanoka wrote:
Wascal skillfully maneuvers his para-wings so as to hover over the
lake surface. He has his GyroJet out now and is waiting for a clear
shot or a chance to call for the villain's surrender

Yoo rite, Nafum. Taken da law intooo r own cwas shud be resurved fur
mergencees.Uv course, I am nott gonna wet him hurt r fren.

Wascal

I don't want either of them to get hurt. I want to put Purrlie in a cage
and take him back so he can go to jail.

Sheriff Rosco, where are you?

Nathan

The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps Sheriff
Rosco. I'm right here. What do you need me to do?

Rosco

Purrlie and Red Rory are in the lake fighting. As soon as we rescue
them, we need you to rescue Purrlie because he and Benny hijacked the
plane Skye, Hunter and Storm are in.

Nathan
Old November 22nd 07, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer

: squiffer wrote:
: : : : ~Suspicious looking pilot an co-pilot nod to one
another as
: : Storm,
: : : : Skye an Hunter are held captive in thuh cargo area~
: : : :
[...]
: : : thet's him! Thet's Purlie thuh murderin mangie bastid
: : : Red Rory
: : :
: : : : ~Purlie turns off the radio to avoid the annoying sounds of
good
: : kitties
: : : : trying to help, but fails to realize that he's also turned on
the
: : : automatic
: : : : ejection timer~
: : : :
: : : Red Rory, what did Purlie do to you?
: : :
: : : Nathan, catcerned
: :
: : Lots. Let's go git 'im!
: : Red Rory
: :
: :
: : I thought we'd put him in jail for you. Would that work?
: :
: : Nathan
:
:
: Nah, hez connekted - he'll bownce rite out.
: Red Rory
:
: Dis iz troo. Nefur met 'im, but heard tingz...bad, bad tingz
: Einstein
:
:
: Who's he connected with?
:
: What have you heard about him?
:
: Nathan

Hez a soldjer wit thuh Purrano gang. He killz mostly. An thuh Purrano gangz
connected inta efurthing krooked, kludin thuh government..
Einstein

Old November 22nd 07, 05:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

squiffer wrote:
: squiffer wrote:
[...]

I never heard of the Purrano gang. That's really scary. We need to do
something about them!

Nathan
Old November 28th 07, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer

Default Red iz drowning dammit -do sumthin! Zizi! Calling Zizi Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

:: Nathan pushes the speed button on his hoovercraft harder and makes
it
:: to the plane a few minutes after Chester and Clarence.
::
:: I'm here! How do we get in? Do you see a door anywhere?
::
:: Wascal's ear perks up, the one that isn't scarred and permanently
:: bent from the epic fight with the raccoom
::
:: Heer DAT, Mr. Outlaw. Der issa hoovurcraft out der an dey ain heer to
:: hep YOO. Iff yoo gib up no one wil hurted yoo.
::
:: Wascal
::
::
:: HA! I'm not afraid uf yoo OR thoze cats inna hoovercraft. I can beat
: yoo
:: up wiff one paw tied behind my back! ~Purlie whirls around, gun in
: hand,
:: when suddenly KA-FOOOOMMMM... he's ejected outta thuh plane by the
: automatic
:: ejection device.~ Uh-oh, Wascal, I think you'd better know how to fly
: that
:: plaaaaaaaaaannnnnneeee.... ! Purlie lands in the lake with a
: ker-splash!
::
:: Clarence sees the cat flying through the air and landing in the lake.
:: He gets back on his hoovercraft and flies it from inside the plane to
:: the lake to see if Purlie needs help getting out of the water.
:
: Unthinking Red Rory leaps into the lake and somehow gets to Purlie wherein
: he clamps his mouth onto Purlie's throat, while trying to gut him with his
: back claws. Unfortunately this causes both of them to sink, but neither
: gives way. As they sink below the surface, ripples and watery sputters are
: all one can see or hear

Hez drownin! Wait up, RED..I'M KOMIN'
(Einstein dives in and using his tail for a rudder aims for the bubbles
visible on the water's surface)

Old November 28th 07, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

squiffer wrote:
[...]

Einstein, have them grab the inner tube that I lowered. I'll fill it
with air as soon as they do and it'll come up.

Clarence
Old November 30th 07, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 27, 10:00 pm, ClowderCat wrote:
squiffer wrote:
[...]

Clarence- Hide quoted text -

Very close to the water

Get dat bad-kitty up wer I kin shoot him a widdle. DAT will slow him
down.

waits

Wascal