Anybody need a store inspector kitty?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 5th 20, 03:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Milton Meezercat

Default Anybody need a store inspector kitty?

Deze new hoomins I getted are turnin out to be ok. Da girl one, whose
name appears to be Meowmie, maked me a walking jacket. The maole one,
whose name appears to be Paw, takes me in da back yard in mine walking
jacket and wif da hoomin-on-a-string. Since Paw seems to be purty well
trained on da string, I letted dem take me to a kitty stuff store. I
have dem trained to bring over a catty cart and put down a blanket for
me so da wire doesn't hurt mine paws, den dey push me around da store to
look at stuffz. Dey doesn't listen furry wellwhen I point out da treats
an toys I want dem to buy, but we'z working on dat.

Dey efen lets offur tiny hoomins admire mine Meezerness an pet
mineownself. Dey was all wearing masks and keeping several kitty-lengths
apart fur some reason, but I still getted to visit wif da mini-hoomin.

Anyhow, if you all needs a inspector cat to check out yer local kitty
supply store, just let Milton da Meezer 'Spector Cat fur help.

Milton

cat near my store ann791 Cat anecdotes 1 September 28th 12 09:11 PM
property Inspector visit. Sjouke Burry[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 August 19th 11 09:37 PM
Animal Control inspector seems obsessed with our shelter. veruca Cat rescue 11 February 9th 05 10:49 PM
The inspector Roadcat Dan M Cat anecdotes 6 February 9th 05 08:06 AM
food inspector David Yehudah Cat anecdotes 16 March 20th 04 05:37 PM