Hey, OT...

Old February 24th 08, 10:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Hey, OT...

Hihi diz iz O T and da fout of u and gramby in a "country rumble" is
funniee. Sinze neifer of you can see worft a toot, it kud be ennertaining!!
Noz, dat aintz gonna happen!
"Stormmee" wrote in message
whisper to OT

sweetheart if your Gramby wants any of those men around her married or not
for more than friends, me and her are going to have an old fashioned
country
rumble... your Gramby might find another man hoomin for you guys but it
won't be that bunch... trust me,

anti soft
Granby wrote in message
Hihi diz iz O T. Toonya, da "gettink on wif it" waz in referenze ta Lewi

and
Kitty Schottland. Da gramby iz a wido and wer we livez der izn't many
for
men freinz. Mozst of da ladieez are fraid her wanz der menz. Dat iznt
da
kaze but hoomanz iz funnie. Her will letr Willow figur diz all out for
herownself so long as her duzen get into sumphin her duzen unnerstan.
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
news
Wewl Gramby, I yam in mine layte 20'z in cat yeerz, an I yam beginnink

tu
be engayjt, affur goink steddeee furrabowt fife katyeerz. Mine
meowmee,
on da udder paw, fullee unnerstandz gettin on wit it, an did, an pawpaw

iz
da reezult, an day ar hapy an dat iz gud. Meowmee haz frendz tho, hu
ar
widdowz, an sum hab men frendz az wel az mennee laydee frendz, buttid

wud
neffur rewink. An sum hu wud. An datz awl hokay. Buttid Willow izza
bery yung gurlkitty, an needz tu unnerstand hurself furzt, an lern tu

kno
wat
hur lykez an whut hur duzent lyke inna bouykitty, so hur wyll rekognyze

it
wen da rite wun kumzz ahlong, radder den rush intu sumtink tuu suun an
maybe be sowree..

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

"Granby" wrote in message
My dear Pit2nya if you are a very young cat, you have a long to be
friends. However, some are not and, if you want to have that quality

time
together, you have to, as my Auntie Lee would say "get on with it."
Please excuse my being flippant but it is what it is.
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Itz juzt fyne tu, atta mozt, tu be in 'lyke' furra long tyme.

Pit2nya

Now u getz what I am meanink. I likex da boycats but jus don wanna

get
seriouz. I am sure diz wil change. Like da gramby sayz, frenz iz

gud.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
i watchez soft anna furry anna soft sayz dat furry iz herown bezt

furnd
furzt den alla ofur stuffz kamed afur anna iz betterer kuz dey iz
furndz...
anna her alzo sayz dat bein gud furndz haz keeped demselvez togefur
when
ofur hoominz mite haf leafed each ofur, Trudi, glad willow iz
gettin
diz....

anna by da way you iz a little youngta be thinkin bowt anithin but

fun
aniway, ...
Granby wrote in message
U haz a point dere Trudi.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
mine purnt zatli, juzt kuz you wantsa haf fun duzint mean you

hasta
doit
by
yourownsef, anna itz allatime funner ifin you haz fun wifa

tractif
boycat,
efin ifin you iz juzt gonna be furndz, nothin sayz hafin fun

meanz
you
iz
gettin winked, sumtimez, fun iz bettere wifa gud furnd, Trudi
Granby wrote in message
Willow whisperz, "don bring dat up, da gramby had a fallink
down
fit
bout
me
knokin dem off dat shelfz." But it wuz dunniee.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
*big innocint eyez* don't get yourown furz bunchezd up...

juzt
kuz
mine
whiskerz twitch duzint mean you iz gettin winked today... it
juzt
meanz,
well der iz funta be had... anna you hasta admit, jumipin
furm
alla
doze
rufz duz luk like funz, I knowz fura fakt dat you likez citin
stuffz
like
klimbin anna makin noize... Trudi, eyez twinklin atta thought

of
alla
doze
popcorn tinz krashin inna nite
Granby wrote in message
Trudi, U ken jus forget dat and smooth out yourown whiskerz,
dat ain
gonna
happen, not for a year or so. I gonna haf sum fun befor I
settlez
down.
Willow checking her Tattoo to be sure da ear tuffz haznt

growed
bak
and
cofered itselfz.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
a single whisker on Trudi's face twitches, she looks arownd
and
can't
at
firzt figure... then she spots willow talking to ranger,
HHHMMMM,
Trudi
Ranger Greykitten wrote in message
news On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:52:20 -0600, Granby wrote:

About the time Ranger hits the water, Willow struts by.
She
stops
long
enough to laugh at Ranger and says "Silly boy cat we

knowz
didn
meant
do dat." She walks away laughting at him.

No - but it was still fun!

Ranger

Old February 24th 08, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

*porter twinklez* small grey stripy cat findz gramby... jumps in lap...
purrz lowdli.... den whiperz inna gramby'z ear... datz ok, soft furgetsta
doit lotz, *porter twinklez anna da grey furbag iz gone...
Granby wrote in message
Stormmee this is Gramby. I suddenly discovered if you are secretary for
several kittens and they all like to have their say, it becomes sort of

like
talking to yourself and you forget to separate them for others.
"Stormmee" wrote in message

"Stormmee" wrote in message
i watchez soft anna furry anna soft sayz dat furry iz herown bezt
furnd
furzt den alla ofur stuffz kamed afur anna iz betterer kuz dey iz
furndz...
anna her alzo sayz dat bein gud furndz haz keeped demselvez togefur

when
ofur hoominz mite haf leafed each ofur, Trudi, glad willow iz

gettin
diz....

anna by da way you iz a little youngta be thinkin bowt anithin but
fun
aniway, ...
Granby wrote in message
U haz a point dere Trudi.

Old February 25th 08, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^..^=

Mosey sez
me Meowmie kant join any more klubz. she taks to mutch tyme on da pooter
gnow. and Paw feels neglected tew. Uz 4 Catz r fixed tew.
Meows to awl uff yewz
Mosey

"Stormmee"
hi you gyz, diez two liztz iz fur two thingz, one iz ifin you haza spekal
furnd, anna ofur lizt iz ifin you iz winked, I alzo had pozted arownd dat
same time sum namez of klubz i remfurred, I think bookerz hoomin haz doze
az
well... ifin da hoomin getz dem up you kan join lots of klubz alzo, I iza
memfur of da white feetz klub, anna tuxido klub, Trudi hopin diz makez
senz,
da hoomin izint operatin on alla brain cels atta moment, Trudi
Kyla =^..^= wrote in message
Mosey here
Kan wee be aded to da buk to?
Mosey, Pookie, Pipps & Sqweex

"Booker"
Booker's hoomin haz been furry furry neglektful, but she haz da listz,

but
she hazn't puttid dem up on da website fingy yet. Ize guess Ize gotta

giv
hur a few swatz to gets hur mofin.

Weze will add OT an Harri to da special frends list.

Booker

Stormmee wrote:
I thinkz bookerz hoomin now hazit onna RPCC site ifin not booker kan

bita
hoomin, i wuzz keepin da lizt until mine pooter anna stupid hoominz

whut
operatez owrz DSL messed it all up, den i azked bookeer ta take it
ofur
so
it wuldint get mezzed up... *but i willz put yourselfz in mine
purrvate
lizt,, Trudi
Harri Roadcat wrote in message

Lookin fru da Community archives today I saw dat Trudi is keepin a
list
of Special Friends. I don't know bout you, but I was finkin dat Trudi
ought to add you and me to herz Special Furiends list. What do you
fink
about dat?

Harri Roadcat

Old February 26th 08, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dat iza kule purt of da klubz here, we all poztz to diz grup so itsa one
stop komuniti poztin, Trudi, hopin yourselvez hoomin iz feelin betterer

Old February 26th 08, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 15:56:15 -0800, Kyla =^..^='s nimble, little paws
typed:

Mosey sez
me Meowmie kant join any more klubz. she taks to mutch tyme on da pooter
gnow. and Paw feels neglected tew. Uz 4 Catz r fixed tew.
Meows to awl uff yewz
Mosey

Oh, don't wurry. Awl ov da kittiez on dis groop haff had whut wusn't
broken fixed too! Deze winkings iz just virtual, az da hoomanz say...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/25/2008 8:05:57 PM
Old February 27th 08, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Deze winkings iz just virtual, az da hoomanz say...

Sum winkingz iz reel.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...70d07c3ee3a9dc

Louise snif
Old February 28th 08, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 23:20:13 GMT, Adam's nimble, little paws typed:

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Deze winkings iz just virtual, az da hoomanz say...

Sum winkingz iz reel.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...70d07c3ee3a9dc

Louise snif

Oh my towz! I had forgotten 'bowt dat. Datz too bad fur you,
Louise....
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/27/2008 9:16:34 PM
Old February 28th 08, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Deze winkings iz just virtual, az da hoomanz say...

Sum winkingz iz reel.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...70d07c3ee3a9dc

Louise snif

Oh my towz! I had forgotten 'bowt dat. Datz too bad fur you,
Louise....

Fangu snif. Stil miss Bear.

Louise

[We still have NO idea why Louise liked Bear, when she has hated every
other cat we've seen her encounter.]

Old February 28th 08, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy

Fangu snif. Stil miss Bear.

Louise

[We still have NO idea why Louise liked Bear, when she has hated every
other cat we've seen her encounter.]

This breaks my heart every time I read it.