MaHmmy wantz to take mee to the Vet

Old February 8th 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^..^=

Default MaHmmy wantz to take mee to the Vet

Meowl, me maHmy and Dad r gunna take mee to the stinky place to get me
checkd oot. My toofies dunt hurt but I dunt feel to gud in my tummy.
I hab a hurt toofie.
I dunt waaaaaaaaaaanna go!
wen i lost my brudder Mutt, i promised to puuurrs to my hoomins, to make
thim feel better. they knead me.
Gnow MaHmy is gona clip my toes..i get stuck in things.
Mosey

Old February 8th 08, 03:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Thursday 07 February 2008 20:00, Kyla =^..^= wrote:

Meowl, me maHmy and Dad r gunna take mee to the stinky place to get me
checkd oot. My toofies dunt hurt but I dunt feel to gud in my tummy.
I hab a hurt toofie.
I dunt waaaaaaaaaaanna go!
wen i lost my brudder Mutt, i promised to puuurrs to my hoomins, to
make
thim feel better. they knead me.
Gnow MaHmy is gona clip my toes..i get stuck in things.
Mosey

You're not going to be declawed, are you? Just nails clipped, right?

Kyla, Hi, are you the Kyla from the Pink Floyd group?

--
Regards,
Fred
Old February 8th 08, 06:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^..^=

"Fred Williams"
On Thursday 07 February 2008 20:00, Kyla =^..^= wrote:

Meowl, me maHmy and Dad r gunna take mee to the stinky place to get me
checkd oot. My toofies dunt hurt but I dunt feel to gud in my tummy.
I hab a hurt toofie.
I dunt waaaaaaaaaaanna go!
wen i lost my brudder Mutt, i promised to puuurrs to my hoomins, to
make
thim feel better. they knead me.
Gnow MaHmy is gona clip my toes..i get stuck in things.
Mosey

You're not going to be declawed, are you? Just nails clipped,
right?

GnO..maHmY and and Paw jest cut my shurp finnerz. Thay dunt like for
uz carz to luz aw ar finnernales.

Kyla, Hi, are you the Kyla from the Pink Floyd group?

Hi Fred, yup, that's me
Fancy meeting you here
How are ya?
Meows
Kyla

Old February 8th 08, 12:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Friday 08 February 2008 01:01, Kyla =^..^= wrote:

"Fred Williams"
[...]

Ah you're going to like it here. There are lots of nice kitties and
hoomans.

Old February 8th 08, 01:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Thu, 07 Feb 2008 17:00:15 -0800, Kyla =^..^= wrote:

Meowl, me maHmy and Dad r gunna take mee to the stinky place to get me
checkd oot. My toofies dunt hurt but I dunt feel to gud in my tummy.
I hab a hurt toofie.
I dunt waaaaaaaaaaanna go!
wen i lost my brudder Mutt, i promised to puuurrs to my hoomins, to make
thim feel better. they knead me.
Gnow MaHmy is gona clip my toes..i get stuck in things.
Mosey

We'z hopin dat da TED will make you feel all betterer. It's no fun feeling
ucky. Den when you get back you can hurk in yourz hoomin's shoes for takin
you to da smelly place.

Sammy
Old February 8th 08, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PixieDust413

Meowl, me maHmy and Dad r gunna take mee to the stinky place to get me
checkd oot. *My toofies dunt hurt but I dunt feel to gud in my tummy.
I hab a hurt toofie.
I dunt waaaaaaaaaaanna go!
wen i lost my brudder Mutt, i promised to puuurrs to my hoomins, to make
thim feel better. *they knead me.
Gnow MaHmy is gona clip my toes..i get stuck in things.
Mosey

Mosey, do you want to teleport over and hide? We have lots of hiding
places where we live!

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 2
Sheriff Of Catmerica
Junior Tabby In Residence

P.S. Kyla, are you the same one I saw posting in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes?

PixieDust413
pixiedust413 at hotmail dot com
Old February 8th 08, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 17:00:15 -0800, Kyla =^..^='s nimble, little paws
typed:

Meowl, me maHmy and Dad r gunna take mee to the stinky place to get me
checkd oot. My toofies dunt hurt but I dunt feel to gud in my tummy.
I hab a hurt toofie.
I dunt waaaaaaaaaaanna go!
wen i lost my brudder Mutt, i promised to puuurrs to my hoomins, to make
thim feel better. they knead me.
Gnow MaHmy is gona clip my toes..i get stuck in things.
Mosey

Well, we hopes dat you feelz betterer after visitink TED; I don like
dat eifur!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/8/2008 1:34:59 PM
Old February 9th 08, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

With a name like Kyla, I am getting she is. She just doesn't know about how
most on this group feel about declaring.

Old February 9th 08, 06:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^..^=

"Fred Williams"
[...]

I know that now
I'm trying to learn the 'language'.

Meows
Kyla

Old February 9th 08, 09:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Saturday 09 February 2008 01:26, Kyla =^..^= wrote:

"Fred Williams"
[...]

One of the features about Meow Chat is that there is no wrong way to do
it. One feature us that we tend to use cat puns whenever we can, and
never turn down an opportunity to be cute. (:-)) Well, that's not
written in stone, actually. Others here are more authoritative than I.