Noo Yeerz EEV Party

Old December 27th 08, 06:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Noo Yeerz EEV Party

Tabitha and I r gonna frow a Noo Yeers Eeve party, n iffen
inny kitty or doggie wants tew come, yew r inbited. We'll hab sum nippy
gudiez, We gots awl kindz uff fudz, n nip wines n da nip nof will still be
gud n we'll redexorate. Gonna leeve da lites n twee up till Noo Yeers Day,
if we're not tew tyred . We gots dexorashions in da attic.
.. Waffs.. Come inntyme after
fife o clock, we kan jest hang out in the house n visit n sing, pway with
da bitties dat big mama brot usses tew da Kissamouse Party, n jest ring
in da noo yeer, dewss up iffen yoo wike, wee r gonna do dat. I gots funny
hats n bring yer kazoos wiff yew, n we gots noiseymaykers n awl da Noo Yeers
stuff...wow, I kant beleev ets gonna be 2009. Wooks at Tabitha...kan yew?
Iz umkay iffen yew wanna bring yerown bitties, Pipps will keep a eye on
dem, n
we'll have the purr room refreshed, effen we wanna do anothur groop purr
agin, fur a gooder noo yeer. Da bitties dat we're gonna adopt names will
be announced dat nite. Wee jest wuv our widdle bitties. Dey r sleeping in a
warm box under da teww wif da lites on n dey wub et.
Rite gnow we're jest cawlin em Occupant and Resident {Tabitha glares at
Mosey]
Wee hoap yew kan mayke et.:]
Mosey and Tabitha

Old January 1st 09, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Re Owr: Noo Yeerz EEV Party?

*sigh*
Wif my wink Tabitha losted sumwere, probubly in herown home, were hur ported
bakt tew, iffen innyone still wantz tew come over tew r hoam fur a Noo Yeers
Eev gathering, I hav putted da nise purr room wif da nise sented kandlez
tewgether , for hurself tew come bak, n ulso fur Kitty Schottland tew feal
bedder, we kan doo dat. tew. I tawked Lilith Kitten Mahoney tewday n tolded
hur hur wink wuz hoam
Da bitties wuv tew wook at da Candles n yew kan awl hold dem. I am sew
happee we purred Sammy bak tew hisown hoam, Da power uff da purr iz furry
powerful.
I wook at a purr az a kitty purrayer. *wooks at da preshus bitties hoo r
onna pillow wooking at da Candles and smiles*
Hur HAZ tew come owt frum whereffer hurself iz.
Mosey, hoo iz sew happee Sammy iz hoam.

"Mosey =^..^="

Old January 1st 09, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

We need fur Tabitha tu come home, an Chester an all his famlee tuu, and
fur effurywon, bofe cat an hoomin, to get well.

Lucy

Old January 1st 09, 03:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

An furr da nooo yeer tu mayke awlla deese tingz gud agin,
an fur lezz purroblimz in owr communnity an da worlb.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 1st 09, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna we cided we wuzen goink anywherez diz nite. With
Lewi's wink, KS and all da restz dat iz happenink, we iz gonna stayz home
wiff gramby so her won be by herownselfz. Happy noo yearz efferkitty.

Old January 1st 09, 04:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Yes, dat's rite. Awl uff deez fings n ulso fur kitties n d*ggies hoo hab
no
hoams n no fudz tew.
Wood eether uff yew wike tew hold a bittie?
dey jest ate n r wooking at da Candles.
*widdle black Mimzy yawns and squeaks*
Mosey kisses hur on da top uff hur widdle head.
and gives them boath daddy lovey a puuuuuuuuuurr.

Old January 1st 09, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Hihi OT, gnow wurries bout not coming over. Iz umkay. Yoo kan purr frum
yerown hoam. Gib Gramby a nosepoink frum mee.
Wuvs n Happee Noo Yeer
Mosey n da bitties
--missing Tabifa sew bad