Ping Morgana

Old October 1st 09, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default Ping Morgana

Hihi
Da Jellical Ball iz on Munday, da 4th uf October n I thot me n da kits wood
port over tew the Plase where da Ball iz being held n meet yoo at da
entrance uff the nooly lited tunnel, n wee kan wok frum dere, iffen dat is
umkay wiff yourown self. We r gonna bring lotsa hankies for cryin . da kits
made sum rainbow buttons to give inny kitty hoo wants one tew remember dis
speshul ocashun. Iz dat umkay wif yerown self? After da fudz n dancing,
I'd wike yoo to come over tew our hoam n I kan show yoo urownd et iffen yoo
r not tew tired.
Pweeze let me gnow.
Mosey

Old October 1st 09, 02:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 21:30:29 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Hihi
Da Jellical Ball iz on Munday, da 4th uf October n I thot me n da kits
wood port over tew the Plase where da Ball iz being held n meet yoo at
da entrance uff the nooly lited tunnel, n wee kan wok frum dere, iffen
dat is umkay wiff yourown self. We r gonna bring lotsa hankies for
cryin . da kits made sum rainbow buttons to give inny kitty hoo wants
one tew remember dis speshul ocashun. Iz dat umkay wif yerown self?
After da fudz n dancing, I'd wike yoo to come over tew our hoam n I kan
show yoo urownd et iffen yoo r not tew tired.
Pweeze let me gnow.
Mosey

That sounds fine, Mosey. I will look furward to it.

Morgana

Ping Tak Kreisleriana[_2_] Cat anecdotes 2 June 18th 09 01:02 AM
Ping: Dan Mishi[_2_] Cat community 1 November 9th 08 04:09 PM
PING: Tak Susan M Cat anecdotes 10 May 27th 07 03:21 PM
Ping Pat PatM Cat anecdotes 2 May 19th 07 12:51 AM
PING Pat NMR Cat anecdotes 0 December 25th 05 09:34 PM