Sekrit Santa time is almost here!

Old October 20th 04, 02:54 AM
Sekrit Santa Coordinator

Default Sekrit Santa time is almost here!

Hihihi kittiez!!!!!

It's almost time for Sekrit Santa sign-ups!!! I was hoping to post the
announcement tonight, but unfortunately, I have been having problems getting
the web page to work. Please be patient with me (a mere hoomin). I am
going to be working very very hard on the sign-up page and I hope to have it
working shortly.

Your (humble) Sekrit Santa Coordinator

Old October 21st 04, 01:42 AM
Blurbubble

"Sekrit Santa Coordinator" wrote in message
. ..
Hihihi kittiez!!!!!

It's almost time for Sekrit Santa sign-ups!!! I was hoping to post the
announcement tonight, but unfortunately, I have been having problems

getting
the web page to work. Please be patient with me (a mere hoomin). I am
going to be working very very hard on the sign-up page and I hope to have

it
working shortly.

Your (humble) Sekrit Santa Coordinator

YAY!! Sekrit Sanna Time! Ize howpin my sekkertairy beehayvz joorin dis
impurrtunt time!

Clarence glairin at Meowmie

Old October 21st 04, 03:02 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

It's almost time for Sekrit Santa sign-ups!!! I was hoping to post the
announcement tonight, but unfortunately, I have been having problems getting
the web page to work. Please be patient with me (a mere hoomin). I am
going to be working very very hard on the sign-up page and I hope to have it
working shortly.

Your (humble) Sekrit Santa Coordinator

If youz need hep wif it, I could get mine Paw to help. He's a
metalmonster driver now, but he was a programmer fur 20 years before he
started drifing.

Sammy