Collection and a generous helping of apologies

Old April 13th 10, 04:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

Default Collection and a generous helping of apologies

The collection was finally transferred into my account and went out
today. Thanks again to you all for stepping up to the plate when most
needed.

To my friends in the American Southeast, my apologies are due on
behalf of my husband, whose lines of which I complained may have
caused just offense. I love Louie, be he can be a putz as all of us
can; and while I was going nuts from the stress put upon me from one
of his rants, he was going nuts with reliving his own past of the
prejudices he had suffered growing up.

I pointed out to him that if it were true that even a Southern birth
predisposed a person to prejudice, I should hate him. I was born in
Old Virginny. And further, contrary to his inflated phobia and
irrationality, I mentioned that people of manners and education
existed everywhere, just as idiocy knows no geographic boundary. He
went to his therapist and whatever happened I didn't ask and he wasn't
telling; but he did come back with a better attitude and resolve to
hunt down greener pastures without smearing them in so much BS.

Blessed be,
Baha
Old April 13th 10, 05:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

for my part no offense was taken, it is only through open discussion that
sterotypes and bigotry can be gotten rid of, so concerns like his must be
discussed, it allows the southerner who is not a bigot to be heard, and
allows those like your husband to have his fears dispelled in a non
threatening way, Lee

Old April 14th 10, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

As a person with what most consider a handicap, I have often not done
something because I figure people won't give me a fair chance. When I go
someplace with this attitude, it is like with a chip on my shoulder.

Yet, when I can go with confidence that I can do something, I usually win.
If you look for bad in people, you will usually find it.

The world tries to defeat most of us, don't let us do it to ourselves.

Collection Stormmee Cat anecdotes 2 March 29th 10 06:14 PM
Collection Stormmee Cat anecdotes 0 March 29th 10 05:40 PM
Collection Stormmee Cat anecdotes 0 March 29th 10 05:37 PM
The last women’s Zenith collection is the Starissme. There are eight different models within this collection to choose from, all being fairly similar to each other. The unique design on the dial has a star at the 12 o’clock spot, and then numbers one [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 0 April 24th 08 08:47 PM
Pet humor, new collection Mike Cat anecdotes 0 September 17th 05 01:19 AM