Nice Play Session with Buffy

Old August 31st 19, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Nice Play Session with Buffy

I furminated her highness and after that she felt very playful. I got
the fishing wand toy out of the hall closet. I had told her to "stay"
in the living room but saw her peeping around the corner... thinking I
couldn't see her. LOL It was too cute. Sorry I don't have a camera
built into my glasses.

I walked around the living room, dangling the little mousie on the wand.
She was thrilled. She did some flips and ran around in circles and up
and down chasing it. Then she started to take note of the other toys on
the floor. She'd try to grab the dangling mousie and one or two other
toys at the same time. Bunch them all up together. It was like she was
trying to win a prize for the most toys in one spot.

It was a lot of fun!

Jill