A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cat community
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Prince looks about, all is quiet



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old April 5th 20, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,292
Default Prince looks about, all is quiet

He and Luko do the security checks.

All is secure. Meowmie is in the bathtub (Luko shudders) with a book
and a can of beer. Relaxing at last after all the day brung her.

I has to tell you my 2foot daddy is very sick. I am to stay here
because he might have to go to the hospital. I don't really understand
it all but my 2foot said if he hugs me, I could bring it back to
mewomie anna he's too sick to feed me.

Meowmie has a cart Cash-doggie used to use to help carry stuff. She
picked up a bigger harness fur me anna attached it wif 2 leashes anna I
helped get 150 lbs of food to da car (sum fur me, sum for Luko an Mona).

I wuz REAL GUD at da checkout while da chekout lady had me lift tail to
read a wierd thing wif some machine. She gave me a treat too fur being
gud!

I miss my own 2foot though. I lov him.

Prince, the Great Dane
  #2  
Old April 5th 20, 06:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,292
Default Prince looks about, all is quiet

cshenk wrote:

He and Luko do the security checks.

All is secure. Meowmie is in the bathtub (Luko shudders) with a book
and a can of beer. Relaxing at last after all the day brung her.

I has to tell you my 2foot daddy is very sick. I am to stay here
because he might have to go to the hospital. I don't really understand
it all but my 2foot said if he hugs me, I could bring it back to
mewomie anna he's too sick to feed me.

Meowmie has a cart Cash-doggie used to use to help carry stuff. She
picked up a bigger harness fur me anna attached it wif 2 leashes anna
I helped get 150 lbs of food to da car (sum fur me, sum for Luko an
Mona).

I wuz REAL GUD at da checkout while da chekout lady had me lift tail
to read a wierd thing wif some machine. She gave me a treat too fur
being gud!

I miss my own 2foot though. I lov him.

Prince, the Great Dane


It's a lovely afternoon anna I been working all day. It felted really
gud! Meowmie got up anna wez all had breakfast (I gotd a big piece of
raw lamb all cut up over mai bowl!). I heared loud noises from da back
yard anna dere were 2 2foots up in dat big tree just past our fence,
cutting a tree down. We putted on mai new harness anna 2 strong leashes
to da cart anna started helping bring wood outa dere backyard, to da
street.

2foots from all around came anna many petted maiself den came back wif
doggies helping pull carts.

When I gotted tired, meowmie brung me back anna I got a really *special
Treat!* She filled up dat baftub wif special mix of Baby Shampoo anna
rubbed me all over wif a massage!

I did kina furgot to not shake when out but she jus laughed anna dried
us off wif a towel. Mebbe I don't sniff too 'manly doggie' but I sure
sniff nice!

Luko comes up and sniffs him then snickers. Mona swats him then
cuddles up for a nap by his head. Luko gives him a nose boop and tucks
in by his belly for a nap. Soon the only sounds are meowmie making
something in the kitchen, and a few soft snuffles and sleepy purrs.
  #3  
Old April 7th 20, 03:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,292
Default Prince looks about, all is quiet

cshenk wrote:

cshenk wrote:

He and Luko do the security checks.

All is secure. Meowmie is in the bathtub (Luko shudders) with a
book and a can of beer. Relaxing at last after all the day brung
her.

I has to tell you my 2foot daddy is very sick. I am to stay here
because he might have to go to the hospital. I don't really
understand it all but my 2foot said if he hugs me, I could bring it
back to mewomie anna he's too sick to feed me.

Meowmie has a cart Cash-doggie used to use to help carry stuff. She
picked up a bigger harness fur me anna attached it wif 2 leashes
anna I helped get 150 lbs of food to da car (sum fur me, sum for
Luko an Mona).

I wuz REAL GUD at da checkout while da chekout lady had me lift tail
to read a wierd thing wif some machine. She gave me a treat too fur
being gud!

I miss my own 2foot though. I lov him.

Prince, the Great Dane


It's a lovely afternoon anna I been working all day. It felted really
gud! Meowmie got up anna wez all had breakfast (I gotd a big piece of
raw lamb all cut up over mai bowl!). I heared loud noises from da
back yard anna dere were 2 2foots up in dat big tree just past our
fence, cutting a tree down. We putted on mai new harness anna 2
strong leashes to da cart anna started helping bring wood outa dere
backyard, to da street.

2foots from all around came anna many petted maiself den came back wif
doggies helping pull carts.

When I gotted tired, meowmie brung me back anna I got a really
*special Treat!* She filled up dat baftub wif special mix of Baby
Shampoo anna rubbed me all over wif a massage!

I did kina furgot to not shake when out but she jus laughed anna dried
us off wif a towel. Mebbe I don't sniff too 'manly doggie' but I sure
sniff nice!

Luko comes up and sniffs him then snickers. Mona swats him then
cuddles up for a nap by his head. Luko gives him a nose boop and
tucks in by his belly for a nap. Soon the only sounds are meowmie
making something in the kitchen, and a few soft snuffles and sleepy
purrs.


Prince gets news.

Please purr fur my 2foot. He shouldn't be so sick but he's in da
hospital now. Dey won't let me visit (hospitals right now) so I'z jus
worried at mai other home.

(Carol added note: Not sure what is going on. He's young and healthy
but somethig is up. Maybe he had some underlaying condition that he's
not recovering as normal? Either way, I have a month of food laid in
for him and 3 weeks for the cats. Possibly up to 6 weeks for us).
  #4  
Old April 7th 20, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 317
Default Prince looks about, all is quiet

Prince gets news.

Please purr fur my 2foot. He shouldn't be so sick but he's in da
hospital now. Dey won't let me visit (hospitals right now) so I'z jus
worried at mai other home.

(Carol added note: Not sure what is going on. He's young and healthy
but somethig is up. Maybe he had some underlaying condition that he's
not recovering as normal? Either way, I have a month of food laid in
for him and 3 weeks for the cats. Possibly up to 6 weeks for us).


All of mine feline and hoomin clowder members are purring and praying
for your 2foots.

Us and our 2foots are doing ok. Our foster brofur is back at the TED, an
mine hoomins is worried about him. Wez haf enuf food for a couple weeks
an expect to get anofur 2 weeks worth in the next week. We also haf
close to a month of hoomin fudz. Mine Paw is trying to get hims ham
radios set up, an him is working from home efurry day.

Sammy Redcat

  #5  
Old April 13th 20, 02:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Milton Meezercat
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 5
Default Prince looks about, all is quiet

Meowmie has finally gone to bed and Luko takes the keyboard.

"Prince is sad but he got a long walk/run wif Vince, a neighbor 2foot.
Meowmie can't run anna none of us is alowed to run outside wif outa
leash anna a 2foot". He looks exausted saying so much but Mona purrs at
him and Prince gives him a soft lick.

Prince types: "mai 2foot is still in da hospital. I luv him ana worry
but mai adoptive meowmie sez he is holding steady ana wez just have to
wait. Waiting is hard. Iz trying though. Iz wish I culd purr fur him
but I cant. Kin he rest of you purr fur him? Hes mai one an only!"


All of mine clowder is purrin and purrin, an da hoomins is praying. Even
though you can't purr, you can always send tail wags fur your daddy 2foot.

We'z all hoping for your daddy 2foot to get betterer fast.

Milton
  #6  
Old April 17th 20, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,292
Default Prince looks about, all is quiet

Milton Meezercat wrote:

Meowmie has finally gone to bed and Luko takes the keyboard.

"Prince is sad but he got a long walk/run wif Vince, a neighbor
2foot. Meowmie can't run anna none of us is alowed to run outside
wif outa leash anna a 2foot". He looks exausted saying so much but
Mona purrs at him and Prince gives him a soft lick.

Prince types: "mai 2foot is still in da hospital. I luv him ana
worry but mai adoptive meowmie sez he is holding steady ana wez
just have to wait. Waiting is hard. Iz trying though. Iz wish I
culd purr fur him but I cant. Kin he rest of you purr fur him?
Hes mai one an only!"


All of mine clowder is purrin and purrin, an da hoomins is praying.
Even though you can't purr, you can always send tail wags fur your
daddy 2foot.

We'z all hoping for your daddy 2foot to get betterer fast.

Milton


Thank you. I'z wagging lots too! Mai Daddy2foots sez dat da wurst
thing he is doing is pooping too much caused bai da meds anna da fud
isn't really gud but not bad.

He sayz not to worry, but I do.

Prince

(Meowmie note, he's neither better nor worse. One of the local ladies
had me take measurements and made us a mask for Prince just in case we
get to visit. Dogs don't get this COVID as far as we know, but
harmless to have it ready. Prince's touched the hearts of many here.)
  #7  
Old April 18th 20, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,292
Default Prince looks about, all is quiet

cshenk wrote:

Milton Meezercat wrote:

Meowmie has finally gone to bed and Luko takes the keyboard.

"Prince is sad but he got a long walk/run wif Vince, a neighbor
2foot. Meowmie can't run anna none of us is alowed to run outside
wif outa leash anna a 2foot". He looks exausted saying so much but
Mona purrs at him and Prince gives him a soft lick.

Prince types: "mai 2foot is still in da hospital. I luv him ana
worry but mai adoptive meowmie sez he is holding steady ana wez
just have to wait. Waiting is hard. Iz trying though. Iz wish I
culd purr fur him but I cant. Kin he rest of you purr fur him?
Hes mai one an only!"


All of mine clowder is purrin and purrin, an da hoomins is praying.
Even though you can't purr, you can always send tail wags fur your
daddy 2foot.

We'z all hoping for your daddy 2foot to get betterer fast.

Milton


Thank you. I'z wagging lots too! Mai Daddy2foots sez dat da wurst
thing he is doing is pooping too much caused bai da meds anna da fud
isn't really gud but not bad.

He sayz not to worry, but I do.

Prince

(Meowmie note, he's neither better nor worse. One of the local ladies
had me take measurements and made us a mask for Prince just in case we
get to visit. Dogs don't get this COVID as far as we know, but
harmless to have it ready. Prince's touched the hearts of many here.)


Mona here. Wez all hidin. Meowmie is furious. She's just had a man
serve her papers from Princes old 2foot femle (wez nun of us calling
her a meowmie) who sez she owes 40,000$ as she broked her marrige with
Princes real 2foot. She didn even KNOW him or Prince when dat bad
femal 2foot wuz dere!

Dere is gud news thou. A really friendly male 2foot camed yesterday
afternoon wif a special mask fur Prince, sized fur him.

Prince jumpin in, Dat 2foot wuz really nice! It's all stretchy so Iz
kin yawn anna stuff or even bark iffin I wanna wif it on. It's got
butterflies anna flowers which I likes! I kin go to da hospital now
iffin dey let me, cause I gotted a mask. Dez sented a list of what I
has to do anna meowmie (mai real one) has it all. Iz get a bubble baf
every day neow wif soap den haf to stand inna da tub anna get rubs wif
cunditioner fur mai fur anna shower! Dey dry maiself off wif lots of
baf towels, den I has to *not shake* until dey get maislf to da
backyard. Wurks fur me!

Luko steps in, "Meowmie putted the papers in the thing that spits out
papers den did sumthin. She called dat Lawyer friend. I cud heare him
laughin. I heared 'free, no charge' anna meowmie seems better". Luko
sets back. Long talk for him!

{Meowmie note: Yes she served me papers for 'breaking her marriage' and
so owe her financial restitution. My lawyer is laughing. I'm keeping
the owners name out of all of this in deference to his request but my
lawyer called him and got a statement already that we didn't even know
each other until 6 months after his divorce was final combined with the
documented fact that she left HIM for another man (it's in the divorce
documentation). My lawyer plans to charge her for all fees and says
it's cut and dried.}
  #8  
Old April 26th 20, 05:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,292
Default Prince looks about, all is quiet

cshenk wrote:

cshenk wrote:

Milton Meezercat wrote:

Meowmie has finally gone to bed and Luko takes the keyboard.

"Prince is sad but he got a long walk/run wif Vince, a neighbor
2foot. Meowmie can't run anna none of us is alowed to run
outside wif outa leash anna a 2foot". He looks exausted saying
so much but Mona purrs at him and Prince gives him a soft lick.

Prince types: "mai 2foot is still in da hospital. I luv him ana
worry but mai adoptive meowmie sez he is holding steady ana wez
just have to wait. Waiting is hard. Iz trying though. Iz
wish I culd purr fur him but I cant. Kin he rest of you purr
fur him? Hes mai one an only!"


All of mine clowder is purrin and purrin, an da hoomins is
praying. Even though you can't purr, you can always send tail
wags fur your daddy 2foot.

We'z all hoping for your daddy 2foot to get betterer fast.

Milton


Thank you. I'z wagging lots too! Mai Daddy2foots sez dat da wurst
thing he is doing is pooping too much caused bai da meds anna da fud
isn't really gud but not bad.

He sayz not to worry, but I do.

Prince

(Meowmie note, he's neither better nor worse. One of the local
ladies had me take measurements and made us a mask for Prince just
in case we get to visit. Dogs don't get this COVID as far as we
know, but harmless to have it ready. Prince's touched the hearts of
many here.)


Mona here. Wez all hidin. Meowmie is furious. She's just had a man
serve her papers from Princes old 2foot femle (wez nun of us calling
her a meowmie) who sez she owes 40,000$ as she broked her marrige with
Princes real 2foot. She didn even KNOW him or Prince when dat bad
femal 2foot wuz dere!

Dere is gud news thou. A really friendly male 2foot camed yesterday
afternoon wif a special mask fur Prince, sized fur him.

Prince jumpin in, Dat 2foot wuz really nice! It's all stretchy so Iz
kin yawn anna stuff or even bark iffin I wanna wif it on. It's got
butterflies anna flowers which I likes! I kin go to da hospital now
iffin dey let me, cause I gotted a mask. Dez sented a list of what I
has to do anna meowmie (mai real one) has it all. Iz get a bubble baf
every day neow wif soap den haf to stand inna da tub anna get rubs wif
cunditioner fur mai fur anna shower! Dey dry maiself off wif lots of
baf towels, den I has to *not shake* until dey get maislf to da
backyard. Wurks fur me!

Luko steps in, "Meowmie putted the papers in the thing that spits out
papers den did sumthin. She called dat Lawyer friend. I cud heare
him laughin. I heared 'free, no charge' anna meowmie seems better".
Luko sets back. Long talk for him!

{Meowmie note: Yes she served me papers for 'breaking her marriage'
and so owe her financial restitution. My lawyer is laughing. I'm
keeping the owners name out of all of this in deference to his
request but my lawyer called him and got a statement already that we
didn't even know each other until 6 months after his divorce was
final combined with the documented fact that she left HIM for another
man (it's in the divorce documentation). My lawyer plans to charge
her for all fees and says it's cut and dried.}


'Dez all quite here' sez Luko. 'We wuz very gud anna walked on leashes
to da funeral fur Prince's 2foot.'

He nods at his sisifur curled up by Prince's head and curls up at his
belly.

{human note, Josh passed away but Prince got to see him Monday. He was
on a respirator. He didn't make the night. Funeral was today due to
family wish}.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Prince gets to take a ride to pickup Mona and Luko cshenk Cat community 24 February 28th 20 11:42 PM
3 Prince Alberts MLB Cat community 0 November 1st 08 12:09 AM
Her Frog Prince Baha via CatKB.com Cat anecdotes 3 April 14th 07 10:41 PM
GAITHERSBURG MD * Prince Harry * Spatz * Mathias * Kiki * Waiting for you! [email protected] Cat rescue 0 August 6th 06 02:25 AM
True? Prince William shot and killed a cat and nothing being done? Tree Line Cat health & behaviour 4 April 20th 04 02:49 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2020 CatBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.