Road trip

Old January 26th 04, 12:43 AM
Miss Violette

So is myownsef, OEJ, crunching crackers anna watchin da waterz anna very
happi
ShortTail Tom wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:
OEJ is thrilled, I'llz be right back... runs to TV, gets some stuff,

runs
back

TV had some Nip tea anna cheese nip crackers so i gotted dem fur uses ta
eat, OEJ settling down to enjoy the sun anna her new friend

Oh, dis iz nicenice. A warm sunny day, a nice soft sandy beach, a soft
blankie, an a bootiful gudgud friend like you. I'z am so glad dat de
udder kitties in dat hous vited me to use der porter.

STTom

Old January 26th 04, 10:04 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Miss Violette wrote:
We kan eatz da shrimpees inna while, butted lookz atta dat water,
itsa soo big anna err wet, Tiger suddenly tong tied, holdin onna
paw, anna happy

long-haired Persian and big yellow cat snuggle up to each other,
listening to the surf on the Santa Monica beach...

I'se happy to be here wit yew, Tiger...
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old January 27th 04, 12:13 AM
Miss Violette

*Tiger clears his throat*

Err umm uhh, did myonsef asks yourownsef, err ifin you err wuuld um err be
myonwn wink wink, Tiger, blushing and hopin???

Old January 27th 04, 05:38 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Yes Tiger! I'zd like ta be yurown winkwink! You're such a big, strong
boycat, anna wurldly too! blushing as she thinks of what a lucky kittee she
is

Old January 27th 04, 11:10 AM
Miss Violette

Tigher breathes a sigh of releef and snuggles closer to his winkwink and
holdz her paw a lightle tighter... Now allz we hasta do isa wait fur dem
ofur kittys ta come back anna we willz haf a good time wif dem, Tiger
blushing hisownsef

Old January 30th 04, 05:53 PM
ShortTail Tom

Miss Violette wrote:
So is myownsef, OEJ, crunching crackers anna watchin da waterz anna very
happi

Dat moon sure iz pretty. Dis is furry nice.

Hey - whas dat commotion in de wadder? It looks like fings - lots of
fings - is splashin aroun in the shallow wadder. Is dat de grummiom
fishies? It looks like a whole bunch of fishies iz swimmin into da
shallow wadder an onto de beach den wiggling around a bunch.

De grummioms is here!

STTom