Accusation - Sick Cheryl

Old November 22nd 03, 01:23 AM
Karen M.

Luvskats00 wrote:

Karen M
user@accountcom ????
scribbles

....You.....based on your previous postings as "NYWriter" and now, are not.

You have been extremely rude to several posters on the group, including me.
If you somehow wanted a "fresh start" on the group, you're

blowing it, big time.

You don't let the facts get in the way in your posts. Why is that? If you see
fit to not accept my statement that I lost NY Writer because AOL would NOT
allow me to transfer that ID when I was given 12-month free service, I strongly
suggest you take your misguided stand and call AOL AND Gateway to confirm their
policies. I will gladly provide the purchase date and when I started the 12
months of free service. For the record, it become a real chore to attempt to
replace an ID..many are taken. Also, you saw fit to ignore that AOL offers
multiple screen names to each account. That doesn't mean a user is trolling.
Only those who use screen names to hide behind would accuse someone of doing
just that.

In additon, I have posted a significant number of supportive responses to other
posts. It's easy to dismiss that information in a misguided/questionable effort
to target someone.

Did I say you were trolling? No, I didn't. I did not catch why you
changed your posting name, and wasn't going to assume why. That's why I
said *if* you were hoping to get a fresh start. Now I know why you did.
Don't put words in my mouth. By the way, nice job mincing my words up.
What I said was this:

"Cheryl is one of the most supportive people on this group. You on the
other hand, based on your previous postings as "NYWriter" and now, are
not."

I was referring to your history as a poster, which did not begin with
you posting as 'Luvskats00'. Many of us remember you from your
'NYWriter' days, and from the looks of it, you haven't changed much,
have you? Yes, you did post supportive responses, you also posted some
really rude ones to people who did nothing to provoke it.