He threw up his breakfast...

Old November 21st 03, 12:36 PM
Iain & Deb

Default He threw up his breakfast...

....and also the Clavamox pill I had given him about 15
minutes before. My 19 yr. old Foxy is being treated for a
persistant upper respiratory infection, and I don't want to
screw up his medication. So my question is: do I give him
another pill this morning - he gets them twice a day - or
not?

I think I'll have to start pilling him *after* his meals
settle, from now on.

Advice appreciated,
Deb
--
My basic principle is that you don't make decisions because
they are easy; you don't make them because they are cheap;

Theodore Hesburgh
Old November 21st 03, 01:57 PM
---MIKE---

See if you can get the liquid Clavamox. It is easier to get in and if
given a few hours after a meal is not likely to be thrown up.

-MIKE

Old November 21st 03, 01:57 PM
---MIKE---

Old November 21st 03, 01:57 PM