Good Unka Ping

Old December 28th 05, 01:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Good Unka Ping

I've mentioned before that Ping loves being in the bedroom with Bam-Bam,
Barney & Betty (Betty has her own theme song: Black Betty, by Ram Jam
(originally by Leadbelly), listen here (first song at the bottom of the
page)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...music&n=507846),
but last night was a hoot. He was hanging around the living room (bedroom
opens right into the living room) and when I got up to got change into my
jammies, I looked at him and said "Ping, ya wanna go see your kids?". He
ran right to the bedroom door! I opened the door a crack (a precaution as
them brats are always trying to escape - we'd let them, but they don't know
the dangers of Max the D-pet yet, and he's snapped at them a couple of
times), and Ping pushed his nose in. He kept pushing, and I let the door
open further. I could see those three hootikittens gathering at the
opening, hoping for an escape, but there was a blockage. Thy looked at it
quizzically - but by then Ping's head was in through the doorway (being a
long slender cat, it was easy for the rest of him to follow). Them kittens'
eyes lit up like a toddler's on Christmas morning! Unka Ping!!!! Then they
scattered, leaving Ping standing there, wondering which one to chase first!
But then he decided that since they were all hiding, that a munch on a bit
of kitten chow was appropriate. I also entered the bedroom, and while
changing into my jammies, watched Ping hop up onto the bed, only to have 3
kittens 'dogpile' on him, and they turned into a pile of rasslin kitties.

He's such a Good Unka Ping!!!!

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)Š

Old December 28th 05, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I've been afraid to take the camera in there, as the only pictures that will
come out are of them sleeping (although they have been caught all sleeping
in a pile together, but only when I've turned off the space heater and it's
been really cold out, therefore it gets a bit chilly in our (northeast
facing) bedroom). Everything else will come out a blurry streak

Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:

[...]

former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)Š

Old December 28th 05, 02:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Magic Mood JeepŠ" wrote:

watched Ping hop up onto the bed, only to have 3
kittens 'dogpile' on him, and they turned into a pile of rasslin kitties.

He's such a Good Unka Ping!!!!

Ahem!...and where are the pictures?

Sounds like your going to have to give Ping greater access to
*his* family.

--

Wayne M
(indulged by Will and Heidi)
Old December 28th 05, 02:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Wayne Mitchell wrote:
"Magic Mood JeepŠ" wrote:

watched Ping hop up onto the bed, only to have 3
kittens 'dogpile' on him, and they turned into a pile of rasslin
kitties.

He's such a Good Unka Ping!!!!

Ahem!...and where are the pictures?

Sounds like your going to have to give Ping greater access to
*his* family.

--

Wayne M
(indulged by Will and Heidi)

As I stated in an earlier post, the pics will be either of them sleeping, or
all blurry, but I will try to get some this afternoon!

And Ping is in there right now! I plan on leaving him there while I do my
errands around town this afternoon! Worst thing that could happen is that
his stinky-Ping-poo will become gooshey-stinky-Ping-poo from eating the
kitten food.

Old December 28th 05, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:
[...]

Ping sounds like such a sweetie. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old December 29th 05, 06:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:
snip adorable story

He's such a Good Unka Ping!!!!

Awww, what a wonderful uncle!

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old December 29th 05, 10:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:
I've mentioned before that Ping loves being in the bedroom with
Bam-Bam,
Barney & Betty
He's such a Good Unka Ping!!!!

Of course he is... he has "adopted" the bitties as his own and he has to
tussel, play with them and treat them like he would his own bitties. I hope
he teaches them how to deal with Max the D-pet so they can all join in the
regular household society soon

Jill

Such good nurses Ann Cat anecdotes 3 September 11th 05 08:41 AM
(",) Good News for Google Groups, Usenet and Other Users [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 1 January 29th 05 08:10 AM
(",) Good News for Google Groups, Usenet and Other Users [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 January 28th 05 09:29 PM
(",) .............. Good News Everyone! .............. [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 January 26th 05 10:58 PM
Update, Cinder & Rosie's visitors good news Annie Wxill Cat anecdotes 23 September 26th 04 06:01 AM