Update on Sasha

Old January 12th 06, 05:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Update on Sasha

Well Sasha is suffering from has chronic kidney failure. She is still
at vets office for indefinitely. Her BUN (I think ) was 122 which Dr
said was very high. He also said the masses he felt were poop and she
was pretty backed up. Right now she is undergoing fluid therapy with
and appetite suppressant and kitty zantac. She is getting more blood
work in the morning and we will know how well she responding to
treatment. I am going around 10:00am to remind her she is not
abandoned and to fight for some more time because I am not ready to
say goodbye.

thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers.
Linda
Old January 12th 06, 05:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

meow wrote:
Well Sasha is suffering from has chronic kidney failure. She is still
at vets office for indefinitely. Her BUN (I think ) was 122 which Dr
said was very high. He also said the masses he felt were poop and she
was pretty backed up. Right now she is undergoing fluid therapy with
and appetite suppressant and kitty zantac. She is getting more blood
work in the morning and we will know how well she responding to
treatment. I am going around 10:00am to remind her she is not
abandoned and to fight for some more time because I am not ready to
say goodbye.

thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers.
Linda

Poor Sasha. Purrs that she responds well to treatment. And purrs for
you. I know how hard that visit tomorrow is going to be for you.

Sherry

Old January 12th 06, 07:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

meow wrote:
Well Sasha is suffering from has chronic kidney failure. She is still
at vets office for indefinitely. Her BUN (I think ) was 122 which Dr
said was very high. He also said the masses he felt were poop and she
was pretty backed up. Right now she is undergoing fluid therapy with
and appetite suppressant and kitty zantac. She is getting more blood
work in the morning and we will know how well she responding to
treatment. I am going around 10:00am to remind her she is not
abandoned and to fight for some more time because I am not ready to
say goodbye.

Purrs that she responds well to the treatment.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old January 12th 06, 07:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs and prayers for her to respond and the two of you to have more time
together.

--
Joy

**Don't believe everything you think**

Old January 12th 06, 09:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"meow" wrote in message
Well Sasha is suffering from has chronic kidney failure. She is still
at vets office for indefinitely. Her BUN (I think ) was 122 which Dr
said was very high. He also said the masses he felt were poop and she
was pretty backed up. Right now she is undergoing fluid therapy with
and appetite suppressant and kitty zantac. She is getting more blood
work in the morning and we will know how well she responding to
treatment. I am going around 10:00am to remind her she is not
abandoned and to fight for some more time because I am not ready to
say goodbye.

thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers.
Linda

I'm sorry for you and Sasha! Purrs that her treatment makes her more
comfortable soon.

kili

Old January 12th 06, 09:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"meow" wrote in message

Well Sasha is suffering from has chronic kidney failure. She is still
at vets office for indefinitely.//

Purrs and prayers that this can be brought under control and you have
plentty of quality time left with Sasha.

Helen M

Old January 12th 06, 10:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"meow" wrote
Well Sasha is suffering from has chronic kidney failure.

Really sorry to hear this. All the purrs and best wishes in the world for a
positive outcome.

Gordon, Bandit, Snowball, Claudius & Raki

Old January 12th 06, 11:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

meow wrote:
Well Sasha is suffering from has chronic kidney failure. She is still
at vets office for indefinitely. Her BUN (I think ) was 122 which Dr
said was very high. He also said the masses he felt were poop and she
was pretty backed up. Right now she is undergoing fluid therapy with
and appetite suppressant and kitty zantac. She is getting more blood
work in the morning and we will know how well she responding to
treatment. I am going around 10:00am to remind her she is not
abandoned and to fight for some more time because I am not ready to
say goodbye.

thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers.
Linda

I'm sorry it's not good news, continuing purrs for Sasha to have some
quality time left.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old January 12th 06, 01:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

meow wrote:
treatment. I am going around 10:00am to remind her she is not
abandoned and to fight for some more time because I am not ready to
say goodbye.

Lots and lots of purrs going your way.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 12th 06, 01:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"meow" wrote in message
Well Sasha is suffering from has chronic kidney failure. She is still
at vets office for indefinitely. Her BUN (I think ) was 122 which Dr
said was very high. He also said the masses he felt were poop and she
was pretty backed up. Right now she is undergoing fluid therapy with
and appetite suppressant and kitty zantac. She is getting more blood
work in the morning and we will know how well she responding to
treatment. I am going around 10:00am to remind her she is not
abandoned and to fight for some more time because I am not ready to
say goodbye.

thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers.
Linda

I'm so sorry to hear that, Linda. I have heard plenty of people whose cats
have had a good quality of life for quite a while after this diagnosis by
using SubQ fluids, given regularly. Can you ask your vet to show you how to
administer them?

--

Hugs,

CatNipped