Dey shaved mine tummy furz!

Old March 1st 05, 09:47 PM
Harri Roadcat

Beverly Orel wrote:
We're glad yew ar feelin bedderer! I dimlee remfur haffin dat operayshun
long tyme ago. Gess it's fur yur own gud, and doze hoomins reely do luff
yew lots. How bowt sum nipcheese an crackurs tu go wiff dat broff?

Luff,
Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie

Oh, dat souns good! An I haf enuf brof to share. Would you kitties care
to join me?
Old March 2nd 05, 08:17 AM
Miss Violette

I am sorry you rbelly fur was stolen, I hope you are feeling better now,
Miss Violette, watching soft smile
Harri Roadcat wrote in message
I used to fink dat mine hoomins was good hoomins, but now I'z not so
sure. Mine Paw put me in da kitty box yesfurday and taked me for a ride
in da liddle truck. Him taked me to a place dat smelled like udder
animals, den he LEFT ME wif dem! Dey stuck sharp fings in me, den I went
to sleep. When I waked up mine tummy furz was shaved off and mine tummy
din't feel good.

Why do hoomins de deze fings to nice sweet liddle kitties?

Harri

Old March 3rd 05, 01:20 AM
ChildFree23

I used to fink dat mine hoomins was good hoomins, but now I'z
not so sure. Mine Paw put me in da kitty box yesfurday and
taked me for a ride in da liddle truck. Him taked me to a
place dat smelled like udder animals, den he LEFT ME wif dem!
Dey stuck sharp fings in me, den I went to sleep. When I
waked up mine tummy furz was shaved off and mine tummy din't
feel good.

Concatulations, Harri Roadcat! You've been payed. You is now
all grown up!

Do you feel well enough to come to Kitty Schottland VC's and
Boogie's winkwink reception?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 4
Torbie In Residence

Old March 3rd 05, 05:29 AM
Harri Roadcat

Concatulations, Harri Roadcat! You've been payed. You is now
all grown up!

Do you feel well enough to come to Kitty Schottland VC's and
Boogie's winkwink reception?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 4
Torbie In Residence

Fangu! Though I duzn't feel all growed up - I still feel like a liddle
kitten. But that mean TED tole mine Paw dat I had too much fat on
mineown tummy, so I'm getting growed-up kitty food now. It'z not nearly
as gud as kitten food!

If dere will be food at da wedwink reception den Iz will definitely be dere!

Harri Roadcat
who has been at home far too long (5 days) and looking forward to going
back on the road tomorrow early morning
Old March 3rd 05, 02:31 PM
Miss Violette

I hate when the ted tells us things like that, Miss Violette, glad that all
went well
Harri Roadcat wrote in message
Concatulations, Harri Roadcat! You've been payed. You is now
all grown up!

Do you feel well enough to come to Kitty Schottland VC's and
Boogie's winkwink reception?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 4
Torbie In Residence

Fangu! Though I duzn't feel all growed up - I still feel like a liddle
kitten. But that mean TED tole mine Paw dat I had too much fat on
mineown tummy, so I'm getting growed-up kitty food now. It'z not nearly
as gud as kitten food!

If dere will be food at da wedwink reception den Iz will definitely be

dere!

Harri Roadcat
who has been at home far too long (5 days) and looking forward to going
back on the road tomorrow early morning

Mine firstest Fangsgibing Harri Cat community 8 November 29th 04 08:19 PM
Mine coming-home day Sammy da 'Venture Kitten Cat community 10 July 12th 04 09:50 PM
Little Feet's tummy Yowie Cat anecdotes 7 July 9th 04 10:40 PM
Anykitty remembr? CRO Cat community 16 January 31st 04 07:16 PM
Mine Akweezishun Day Sylvia M. Cat community 12 January 8th 04 02:28 AM