Poorz Piglet her gotted nervus

Old April 10th 08, 01:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

Default Poorz Piglet her gotted nervus

Wee wuz wachin aminal plamet anna Heather finks dat Hippopotowursts
has a lot of meet on dem. Howsomever, she finks shee wud need a widdle
help hunin dem. Ennybuddy game?

Hippopotowursts? I'z not sure what dey is, but I'z game. Do we have dem in
Eye-oh-uh? Do dey lif in trees?

Stop laughing, Harri! You don't know what dey is either. What? Bigger dan
a cow? Bigger dan PAW? Now I know you'z pulling my paw!

I'z not sure what dey is, but I'z dere. OT has sumfowler seeds; would a
Hippopotowurst eat dem?

Ranger
clueless
Old April 10th 08, 01:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Wed, 09 Apr 2008 17:11:35 -0500, Granby wrote:

Dat wud work for myownselfz. Wascal used to live in da out and we needz to
figgur out whoelsez iz a hunter. O T thinking this is a great idea.

Well, Amelia catches gophermouses. Tabifa Fluffybutt catches meowses an
bigbig bugs. Cleo catches birdies. Harri catches lots of meowses an big
bugs and leezards. An I catch skwirls. Well, I *will* catch skwirls.

Ranger
Old April 10th 08, 03:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

dat mite work for da squirls but da farmz estension man said it just pazes
fru da birdies.
"Ranger Greykitten" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 09 Apr 2008 14:32:51 -0500, Granby wrote:

U kud tell auntie Micki ta putt some cayianne (?) pepper in wif dabird
ceed.
It don huyrt da birdies but da qhurils don like itself. Piglet
remembering
this is what gramby does.

Besides, den when I catch da skwirl him would be already spiced!

Ranger

Old April 10th 08, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna it wud take a hole bag for a snak for himself. Dey iz
likea babyz elefant. BIGBIG. Harri I don wanna tellz urself what ta do but
u shud stay away from dem. Dey gotta awful bigz futz too.

Old April 10th 08, 03:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 10, 10:33*am, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T anna it wud take a hole bag for a snak for himself. *Dey iz
likea babyz elefant. *BIGBIG. *Harri I don wanna tellz urself what ta do but
u shud stay away from dem.

Butted baby effeduntss iss sew KYOOT. Eye wuz gonna get wun to bee its
mommy butted it iss too bigbig for da hous. Sew wee sen monee to hep
da babby effedunts ann dey iz myown babeez butted dey iz not heer.
Uncl Bill is gotted mee a fluffy baby effedunt toy, sew I can pertend
Iyam ittz mummy.

Bear, r d*g gotted a toy duckie ann dey getted Missy a toy mousie an
WooToo a toy fish on a streeng. I fink dey shud getted Sunrise a toy
red Purzun kitty. Wiff a big mouf. An a mirror tooo spen all day
wookin in. Snork.

--
Maggy May

Old April 10th 08, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 09:33:50 -0500, Granby wrote:

Hihi diz iz O T anna it wud take a hole bag for a snak for himself. Dey iz
likea babyz elefant. BIGBIG. Harri I don wanna tellz urself what ta do but
u shud stay away from dem. Dey gotta awful bigz futz too.

I getted Ameliagrump to show me how to use google and I looked up
hippopatasaurs. Dey is a liddle bigger dan I thought. Maybe if would take
a whole bunch of kitties to hunt one. Or better yet, I'll bet Amelia and
Cleo could invent a hippopatasur trap machine or somefing. Den no kitties
would haf to get close to dem.

Ranger
Old April 10th 08, 03:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 10, 10:43*am, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 09:33:50 -0500, Granby wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T anna it wud take a hole bag for a snak for himself. *Dey iz
likea babyz elefant. *BIGBIG. *Harri I don wanna tellz urself what ta do but
u shud stay away from dem. *Dey gotta awful bigz futz too.

I getted Ameliagrump to show me how to use google and I looked up
hippopatasaurs. Dey is a liddle bigger dan I thought. Maybe if would take
a whole bunch of kitties to hunt one. Or better yet, I'll bet Amelia and
Cleo could invent a hippopatasur trap machine or somefing. Den no kitties
would haf to get close to dem.

I wuz figgerin dat wee cud all surround wun ub dem an den Heather, my
Airdale, cud fite wiff it an keep it buzy wile wee used Uncl Bill's
shootgun. Butted Uncl Bill won' letted mee use da shoot-gun ann hee
sez hippopotawurs taste orful ennywey. Maybe sqwirlz is da way two
go.

Heather iz dizzypointed butted I tole hur dat I will let hur fite
Godzilla nes tim he comz aroun an shee iz tranin for dat fite.

--
Wascal

Ranger

Old April 10th 08, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Unkle Bill iz rite not ta let yourownself use dat shootzgun. Las summer de
familbee was target practickin and dey had gramby shoot da gun. Doz u know
gumz kan kick? Dat one kicked her shoulder and it waz sore, her alzo fell
on herown butt. Piglet remembering how everyone laughed. (Everyone but me
and I knew it was coming too)

Old April 10th 08, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

gud purnt, Chester
Ranger Greykitten wrote in message
news
On Wed, 09 Apr 2008 14:32:51 -0500, Granby wrote:

U kud tell auntie Micki ta putt some cayianne (?) pepper in wif dabird

ceed.
It don huyrt da birdies but da qhurils don like itself. Piglet

remembering
this is what gramby does.

Besides, den when I catch da skwirl him would be already spiced!

Ranger

Miz Piglet is Hissed Granby Cat community 15 March 28th 08 02:14 AM
Kule friend for Piglet Granby Cat community 3 April 26th 07 05:16 AM
Fangu Miss Piglet!! June Cat community 1 January 15th 07 11:54 PM
Little Piglet! (cat) jmcquown Cat anecdotes 1 February 8th 06 05:20 PM
We gotted signed up!!! Miss Violette Cat community 16 November 22nd 04 04:06 PM