Louis **** remediation, Day 1:

Old May 18th 05, 06:50 AM
Mary

"Brian Link" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 17 May 2005 23:16:16 -0400, "Mary" wrote:

"Brian Link" wrote in message
.. .
On 17 May 2005 19:43:10 -0700, "bigbadbarry"
wrote:

Brian Link wrote:
Bought a Feliway diffuser yesterday

all you had to do was put tape over the strike plate...let the cat

come
and go till he stops.

everything is not fixed with money, whats wrong with a wittle wit

At any rate, if this is stress-related, I'm hopeful that the
diffusers
will help. Notwithstanding Mary's crack-pipe hallucinations.

BLink

By any chance, did the word **** come outcha mouth at the vet...
there's women on here man!

I believed we restricted ourselves to the more socially-acceptable
"Pee".

Mostly because "urination" takes so much more time to speak.

Inappropriate elimination is the proper term. Dick face.

hm. my vet undestood me completely.

Though he isn't bound by the mask of insanity as you are.

"Bound by the mask of insanity." Nice purple prose. Bet your
music is just as hackneyed.

Old May 18th 05, 06:52 AM
Mary

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
oups.com...

Brian Link wrote:

hm. my vet undestood me completely.

well...somebody has to pay his car note

Though he isn't bound by the mask of insanity as you are

How do you know about my insanity

hey, no way! It's MY mahhhhsk of inSAHnity! MuHaHaha

Old May 18th 05, 07:58 AM
bigbadbarry

-L. wrote:

blah blah
ble blewey blewey ble
bloo ble ble ble? blee blee
Good luck and keep us posted,oh and blee blah blah bleeeuueey we wee
-L.

Now I scarcely more than mutter `Other cats have pee'd before -
On the morrow will he displease me, as my hopes have known before.'
Then the cat said, `Open the closet door.'

-adapted-

Old May 18th 05, 05:42 PM
Mary

-L. wrote:

blah blah
ble blewey blewey ble
bloo ble ble ble? blee blee
Good luck and keep us posted,oh and blee blah blah bleeeuueey we wee
-L.

Now I scarcely more than mutter `Other cats have pee'd before -
On the morrow will he displease me, as my hopes have known before.'
Then the cat said, `Open the closet door.'

-adapted-

A Poe fan! A literate man! That was from the Raven.
Way to go. However, you are blowing the reputation the mean old ladies are
trying to build for you, the one where you are an uneducated bad boy
thug-type.

Old May 18th 05, 11:22 PM
bigbadbarry

A Poe fan!

Cool, yeah, Ed is from my hometown (a very diverse place to grow up)

Old May 18th 05, 11:26 PM
Mary

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
oups.com...

A Poe fan!

Cool, yeah, Ed is from my hometown (a very diverse place to grow up)

I know he was in Richmond, but her was also in Baltimore for a while.
I cannot recall where he was born. Was it Baltimore?

Old May 18th 05, 11:49 PM
bigbadbarry

I know he was in Richmond, but her was also in Baltimore for a while.
I cannot recall where he was born. Was it Baltimore?

I think he was born in Boston, I know he lived in England for a small,
he was kind of a lost boy you know, disowned by his non-paternal
father.
(dang)

Would you believe, I've never gone to the Poe Museum in Cary Town
Richomnd, I've passed it 1,000 times, even turned around in their
parking lot..but never darkened it's door.

Old May 19th 05, 02:38 AM
KellyH

"Mary" wrote
I know he was in Richmond, but her was also in Baltimore for a while.
I cannot recall where he was born. Was it Baltimore?

I can't remember where he was born, I want to say New York for some reason.
I know, I could go Google it.
He died in Baltimore.
--
-Kelly

Old May 19th 05, 02:50 AM
Mary

"KellyH" wrote in message
"Mary" wrote
I know he was in Richmond, but her was also in Baltimore for a while.
I cannot recall where he was born. Was it Baltimore?

I can't remember where he was born, I want to say New York for some

reason.
I know, I could go Google it.
He died in Baltimore.
--
-Kelly

I seem to recall from growing up in DC that both Richmond and Baltimore
claimed him. His parents were actors who both died in a fire. Personally I
think he suits both Richmond and Baltimore--that old, haunting quality both
cities have!

Old May 19th 05, 02:55 AM
bigbadbarry

both Richmond and Baltimore--that old, haunting quality both
cities have!

You Go! puts chills on me