Jasmine's kittens again

Old November 4th 05, 04:03 AM
Sylvia M.

Default Jasmine's kittens again

Awwwww that's sooosooo cute!
It looks all paws. Awwwww.....

PITOOOOOOON-YA kin I have one???????????

PUH-leeeeeese????????

Antee Sylvia, lusting

"meee" wrote in message
I am happy to report the kittens are growing steadily, there

are three boys
and one girl, and they all take after their mother, excepting

one boy who is
lighter in colour with a tendency to fluffiness. Jasmine gave

birth between
2:00 and 5:30 on the morning of October the 31st, was assisted

in the birth
of the first kitten by the sekritary, who then returned to bed

to allow her
time to finish the job. Jasmine is now back to her happy,

contended self,
and enjoying being a mother. The Princess will be attending the

wedwink
planned for today with the kittens, but will probably take them

home early
as their eyes are still closed and she is making sure they get

their sleep.
You are invited to view the first picture at this link; another

will be
posted as soon as Yahoo gets off it's ass to do something.

Sekritary

http://au.geocities.com/rubenandben/...enkittens.html

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are

all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

Old November 4th 05, 04:27 AM
Rebecca

Concatulashuns agen, Jasmine! Datz a bootiful babee kittee dere. Ize so
glad yur awl dooin well. Lookin ford to seein yoo at da wedwink...

Rebecca

Old November 4th 05, 04:37 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Awwwww that's sooosooo cute!
It looks all paws. Awwwww.....

PITOOOOOOON-YA kin I have one???????????

PUH-leeeeeese????????

Antee Sylvia, lusting

A-B-So-Loot-lee Nottid, Meowmee!!!!!!!!!
If yu dont think dat I yam e-nuff ov uh handfool furr yu,
juz watsh me b-kum Moor ov uh handfool!!!

Pitoonya, puffing up threateninglee

Old November 4th 05, 05:17 AM
meee

we is gonna have so much funfun fun for the next few months!!! now finally
there will be enough cats to go around (my toddlers have been arguing about
whose cat Jasmine is fur a furry long time) and the problem will be letting
them go to their onetroohome. they are the furst kittens born in our house
(except fur our own kittens uf course!)

Old November 4th 05, 03:12 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 20:37:13 -0800, Pitoonya AKA Sweetee's little agile
paws typed:

A-B-So-Loot-lee Nottid, Meowmee!!!!!!!!!
If yu dont think dat I yam e-nuff ov uh handfool furr yu,
juz watsh me b-kum Moor ov uh handfool!!!

Pitoonya, puffing up threateninglee

Datz tyellink meowmie!

--
Purrs,