SEKRIT SANTA SIGN-UP!!!

Old October 25th 05, 03:05 AM
Sekrit Santa Coordinator

Default SEKRIT SANTA SIGN-UP!!!

IT'S KISSAMOUSE TIME AGAIN!!!

Well kittiez, it's that time of year again. Kissamouse is only 62 days
away. It's time to start decorating the house for your hoominz for the
holidays and also time to sign up for the 9th annual Sekrit Santa.

For any new kittiez, here is how it works. If you sign up for Sekrit Santa,
you will be given the name of another kittiez household and you send them a
Kissamouse gift, and some other kittiez household will be given your name(s)
and they will send you a Kissamouse gift. If you are given a large kitty
household, you do not need to buy a gift for each kitty, instead, you can
buy one gift for all the kittiez to share, or just a few things that you
know all kittiez would like. The gift does not have to be expensive, just
something so that you think you kittiez household would like for Kissamouse.

We also have a Kissamouse Card list that you can sign up for. You do not
need to send a Kissamouse Card to every kitty on the list (unless of course,
you want to). If you would like to participate in the Sekrit Santa or the
Kissamouse Card exchange, please go to www.sekritsanta.com and sign up. The
rules (only a few) are listed on the first page. If you agree to these
rules, follow the link to sign up to be a Sekrit Santa.

If you have any questions that I have not explained well enough, please feel
free to either post your question to the newsgroup, or you can email me
privately at .

If you are unable to submit your registration from the web page, please
email me the information.

Your Sekrit Santa Coordinator

Old October 25th 05, 04:19 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Fangu Sekrit Santa!

Dis is a wunnerful ting dat yu do!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/24/2005 11:18:44 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old October 28th 05, 01:26 AM
meee

um, jussa kwestion, how duz we find out hoo ower sekrit santa is?

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

Old October 28th 05, 01:35 AM
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 00:26:09 +0000, meee wrote:

um, jussa kwestion, how duz we find out hoo ower sekrit santa is?

I know dis, cuz I'z done dis before!

Sometimes you duzn't find out, but usually da Sekrit Santa identifyz
demselves in da packuge dey sends you. Sometimes dey can be sneaky,
though, and keep it a gudgud sekrit.

Sammy

Old November 2nd 05, 06:35 PM

Deer Sekrit Santa,
Us Cooper Cats haz uh problem. We will mayle thu pakaj as soon as we
get thu nayme uf thu hows 2 send 2. BUT, thu mayle iz relly slo gettin
out uf Nu Orleans rite now. Du u think we shudn't try 2 b uh Sekrit
Santa thiz yeer? We dont want 2 dizappoynt enney1. Fanku,
Mollie Anne

Old November 3rd 05, 12:58 PM
Miss Violette

I izunt secret santa butted I thinkz dat anycat who getz you fur secret
santa willz sooo unnerstand dat dey wuuld juz be gifin thankz your howze is
all fine, Trudi, wafin atta bk,with a smile for Raf and BJ
ups.com...

Old November 3rd 05, 07:04 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

An maybee summa da Cooper Cats' nip gotted moldee,
ur somma yur toyz floated uhway????
Ennykiy wud be purrowd tu be yur S.S. an restok yur lardur, so tu speek.

Pitoonya

Old November 8th 05, 02:26 AM
Sekrit Santa Coordinator

Hi Miss Mollie Anne.

Don't you worry about thing. I don't think any kittiez would mind if their
package is a little late. Any of the kittiez here will understand. And if
the kittiez you are Sekrit Santa to start to really get worried, I will let
them that the mail could be a little slow.