Getting ready

Old October 31st 05, 10:19 AM
Miss Violette

Default Getting ready

The porter twinkles and Bob, a beautiful Manx look alike with a stumpy tail,
Scooter a yellow boy and princess a gray medium haired older ladycat step
out...

TV turns to Cleopatra and says, This is Bob, he lifez wif Soft's brofer anna
sisfur in paw, He wuz fownd onna out anna soft's mom bringed himself to
soft's sisfur in paw to care fur, Diz kitty iz Scooter, he lifez wif the
niece kitten of soft called Erica, anna diz iz princess, her lifez wif
soft's parents, alla deze kitties iz in anna out kitties 'cept princess who
iz an out anna garage kitty kuz soft's paw haz allergymonsterz reallyreally
bad...

Bob iz da bestest man, Princess has 'greed ta be der fur me since Miss
Violette, mine real mammacat iz atta bridge now, anna scooter willz be da
collar bearers ifin alla dat is fine wif your mostest bootiful queenly self,
TV, who hasn't talked this much in a longlong time,and now needs a nap

Old October 31st 05, 03:47 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 04:19:30 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

[...]

That sounds excellent! Welcome, Bob, I'm very pleased to meet you. You
must be a very special kitty indeed if TV has chosen you as his best
mancat. And Scooter, I'm very glad you could join us. You'll make an
excellent collar bearer. And Princess, it is very kind and very sweet that
you're filling in for dear Miss Violette. Thank you for doing that.

Well, I think we're about getting to be about ready. After your nap,
handsome TV, I think maybe it will be time!

Everykitty, it looks like it's about time to teleport over to the wedwink
site! Oh, this is so exciting!

Cleopatra
Old November 3rd 05, 12:17 PM
Miss Violette

I juz waked up I iz readi now, TV, adjustin hiz furz anna tux...

*Bob iz spekal, So much dat soft's mamma wulda keeped himself ifin he didn't
lif wif da siser anna brofur.

Scooter iz juz now a year old but hizsef iz well mannered anna Princess
sayed her wuz honured kuz hersef nefur hadda babykittenz of her own, soft's
mom got fixed what wuzint broked very quick...
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message news

Getting Ready tanada Cat anecdotes 0 April 26th 05 02:42 AM
OT Get ready America Tax Man Cats - misc 0 March 3rd 05 11:23 PM
the cage is ready Ann Cat anecdotes 8 November 4th 04 12:01 PM
Getting ready for a new aby kitten in Chicago-advice on vets and preparations needed kaeli Cat health & behaviour 148 August 11th 03 04:38 AM
Getting ready for a new aby kitten in Chicago-advice on vetsan... [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 3 July 25th 03 07:08 AM