Jasmine has kittens!!!

Old November 1st 05, 08:54 AM
meee

Default Jasmine has kittens!!!

Hello effurybudy...just a note to say that I, Princess Jasmine, haf given
birth to four ginger and white kittens....more details later. Sekritary has
me shut in the room wif the kittens, so I'se finding it hard to get too the
pooter. And her muvver is here too, so she is standing gaurd too. The babies
is now one day old...oops better scram....

Old November 1st 05, 12:38 PM
Fred Williams

On $DATE , meee wrote:

Hello effurybudy...just a note to say that I, Princess Jasmine,
haf given birth to four ginger and white kittens....more details
later. Sekritary has me shut in the room wif the kittens, so I'se
finding it hard to get too the pooter. And her muvver is here
too, so she is standing gaurd too. The babies is now one day
old...oops better scram....

CONGRATULATIONS Jasmine! Those kittens couldn't have found a
better mother. We know you'll take gudgud care uv them. Bast
Bless you all,

--
Regards,
Fred.
Old November 1st 05, 03:50 PM
Rebecca

On behaf uv mine entire howse, we awl wishiz yoo gratest concatulations!
Pleez direkt yur sekkaterry to make pichers availabul az soon az possibul,
an be shur to take gudgud kare uv yurownself.

Rebecca

Old November 1st 05, 03:59 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 08:54:49 GMT, meee's little agile paws typed:

Hello effurybudy...just a note to say that I, Princess Jasmine, haf given
birth to four ginger and white kittens....more details later. Sekritary has
me shut in the room wif the kittens, so I'se finding it hard to get too the
pooter. And her muvver is here too, so she is standing gaurd too. The babies
is now one day old...oops better scram....

Concatulations! Dis iz wunnerfull nooz!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/1/2005 10:59:09 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old November 1st 05, 04:38 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 08:54:49 +0000, meee wrote:

Hello effurybudy...just a note to say that I, Princess Jasmine, haf given
birth to four ginger and white kittens....more details later. Sekritary has
me shut in the room wif the kittens, so I'se finding it hard to get too the
pooter. And her muvver is here too, so she is standing gaurd too. The babies
is now one day old...oops better scram....

Concatulations, Princess Jasmine!

Cleopatra
Old November 1st 05, 06:23 PM
mlbriggs

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 08:54:49 +0000, meee wrote:

Hello effurybudy...just a note to say that I, Princess Jasmine, haf given
birth to four ginger and white kittens....more details later. Sekritary
has me shut in the room wif the kittens, so I'se finding it hard to get
too the pooter. And her muvver is here too, so she is standing gaurd too.
The babies is now one day old...oops better scram

Whoopee! Purrs and best wishes for all to have good health, happiness and
loving slaves. MLB & TuTu
Old November 1st 05, 07:37 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Mazzel Toff!!!!!!!!! = concatulashunz!!!!!!!!!

Pitoonya AKA Linguizt

Old November 1st 05, 08:34 PM
Beverly Orel

FOUR uv dem!!! Wunnerful noos! Concatyewlayshuns all arownd--Yew tayke it
eezy now an feel gud.

Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie

Old November 1st 05, 10:38 PM
Boogie's Mom

Concatulations, Your Highness! Here's a toast frum me anna Meowmie fur gud
helf anna gud fortune fur you anna your wee kits! Bast's blessings!

Boogie da HarpurrCat inna clear anna sunny today, Bawlmer

Old November 2nd 05, 12:44 AM
ChildFree23

Hello effurybudy...just a note to say that I, Princess Jasmine, haf given
birth to four ginger and white kittens....more details later. Sekritary has
me shut in the room wif the kittens, so I'se finding it hard to get too the
pooter. And her muvver is here too, so she is standing gaurd too. The babies
is now one day old...oops better scram....

Concatulations, Princess Jasmine! Are they boys, girls, or some of each?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 4
Chief Tabby In Residence