Is efurrykitty ready for da wedwink?

Old November 1st 05, 07:24 PM
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Default Is efurrykitty ready for da wedwink?

Wez got da wedwink site all ready. All da torches is lit, da teleporter is
set up, and da caterers is all ready. Da orchestra is warmin up, and I
fink efurryfing is ready.

Is you all ready fur da wedwink? If so den teleport on over. We'z gotz
lots of nice comfy cushions set out.

Sammy
Old November 1st 05, 07:57 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Weez'll be dere reel soon, teleporting in frum da fashun diztrikt ov Pariz
Frantz.

Pitoonya, , furr awwlla da shopperz

news

Old November 1st 05, 08:22 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 11:24:57 -0800, Samuel Redcat Mahoney's little
agile paws typed:

Wez got da wedwink site all ready. All da torches is lit, da teleporter is
set up, and da caterers is all ready. Da orchestra is warmin up, and I
fink efurryfing is ready.

Is you all ready fur da wedwink? If so den teleport on over. We'z gotz
lots of nice comfy cushions set out.

Sammy

Anaïs, carrying boxes and bags from Chanel finds Tiger

Hihi, Tiger, my luff. Herz a nyce tie I just botted for yourownself
for da wedwink. I'll get changed inno my noo outfit and we'll port
offur to da wedwink, hokay??
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/1/2005 3:20:46 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old November 1st 05, 08:32 PM
Beverly Orel

We're reddy!

Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie

Old November 2nd 05, 12:48 AM
ChildFree23

Wez got da wedwink site all ready. All da torches is lit, da teleporter is
set up, and da caterers is all ready. Da orchestra is warmin up, and I
fink efurryfing is ready.

Is you all ready fur da wedwink? If so den teleport on over. We'z gotz
lots of nice comfy cushions set out.

Sammy

*The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps Kitty
Schottland, Capt. Midnight, & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney.*

Meow, Sammy! [purrpurrsmooch] As you can see, we is back from
Hurricane Wilma! I'ze so happy to be at this winkwink with
yourownselves. Will you find a a nice, big pillow for usses to sit on?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Old November 2nd 05, 12:59 AM
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

*The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps Kitty
Schottland, Capt. Midnight, & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney.*

Meow, Sammy! [purrpurrsmooch] As you can see, we is back from
Hurricane Wilma! I'ze so happy to be at this winkwink with
yourownselves. Will you find a a nice, big pillow for usses to sit on?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Mine luff! I'z *so* glad to see yourownself! [purrsmurgle] I'z missed you.

An hi dere, Kitty Schottland an Capn Midnight. Glad to see dat you all got
fru da hurrycane ok too.

Lilith, mine luff, here is a nice soft pillow fur usses. And pillow right
next to it for da Capn and KS.

Sammy
Old November 2nd 05, 04:25 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 00:48:58 GMT, ChildFree23's little, agile paws
typed:

*The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps Kitty
Schottland, Capt. Midnight, & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney.*

Meow, Sammy! [purrpurrsmooch] As you can see, we is back from
Hurricane Wilma! I'ze so happy to be at this winkwink with
yourownselves. Will you find a a nice, big pillow for usses to sit on?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Good to see you kitties! We wuz wurried 'bout you!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/1/2005 11:25:17 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old November 3rd 05, 04:10 AM
CatTayls

Ize reddy fur a wedwink. It will be my furst one since I mooved here.
Ize reely looking furward to it.

Little Kitty, beginning to feel at home

Old November 3rd 05, 12:51 PM
Miss Violette

We duz luk gud duzint we, Tiger, prowd of hiz ladycat
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 11:24:57 -0800, Samuel Redcat Mahoney's little
agile paws typed:

Wez got da wedwink site all ready. All da torches is lit, da teleporter

is
set up, and da caterers is all ready. Da orchestra is warmin up, and I
fink efurryfing is ready.

Is you all ready fur da wedwink? If so den teleport on over. We'z gotz
lots of nice comfy cushions set out.

Sammy

Anaïs, carrying boxes and bags from Chanel finds Tiger

Hihi, Tiger, my luff. Herz a nyce tie I just botted for yourownself
for da wedwink. I'll get changed inno my noo outfit and we'll port
offur to da wedwink, hokay??
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/1/2005 3:20:46 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Setting up for the wedwink Sammy da 'Venture Cat Cat community 25 February 4th 06 04:17 AM
Getting Ready tanada Cat anecdotes 0 April 26th 05 02:42 AM
Happy Easter, efurrykitty! Harri Cat community 3 March 31st 05 09:41 PM
OT Get ready America Tax Man Cats - misc 0 March 3rd 05 11:23 PM
Where did efurrykitty go? Amelia T Cat Cat community 22 February 13th 04 06:34 PM