Is efurrykitty ready for da wedwink?

Old November 4th 05, 12:37 AM
Miss Violette

Default Is efurrykitty ready for da wedwink?

4 cats anna hooman gigglez,...
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 08:41:26 -0800, Samuel Redcat Mahoney's little
agile paws typed:

Datz true! Paw keeps saying somefing like "fighting fires at work", but
him nefur smells like smoke when him getz home so I don't fink I believe
dat.

I woodent eifur, Sammy. He'z a network adminispurrator, nottid a
fireman! Hez pullink yur paw!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/3/2005 12:24:56 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old November 4th 05, 12:38 AM
Miss Violette

did minesef say i iz glad you iz fine anna able to 'tend owr ceromoni? TV,
remfurin hiz manner anna softz worriez 'bout her friendz
PixieDust413 wrote in message
oups.com...
*The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps Kitty
Schottland, Capt. Midnight, & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney.*

Meow, Sammy! [purrpurrsmooch] As you can see, we is back from
Hurricane Wilma! I'ze so happy to be at this winkwink with
yourownselves. Will you find a a nice, big pillow for usses to sit

on?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Mine luff! I'z *so* glad to see yourownself! [purrsmurgle] I'z missed

you.

[purrpurrearlicksmurglechirp] I missed yourownselves too!

An hi dere, Kitty Schottland an Capn Midnight. Glad to see dat you all

got
fru da hurrycane ok too.

Fangu, Sammy. I took good care of Meowmie Debby and Mrs. Nauna before,
during, and after the storm. -- Kitty Schottland, VC

Storm? What storm? I didn't hear a thing! -- Capt. Midnight, DOC
[Police Kitty Asleep On The Job]

Lilith, mine luff, here is a nice soft pillow fur usses. And pillow

right
next to it for da Capn and KS.

Can Kitty and the Captain have their own pillows please? The Captain
will be attending by hisownselves, and Kitty Schottland will be
attending with her winkwink, Boogie the Harpurr Cat

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 4
Chief Tabby In Residence

Old November 4th 05, 05:35 AM
Rebecca

Ize heer an reddy fur da serrymony.

Rebecca

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in message
news
Wez got da wedwink site all ready. All da torches is lit, da teleporter is
set up, and da caterers is all ready. Da orchestra is warmin up, and I
fink efurryfing is ready.

Is you all ready fur da wedwink? If so den teleport on over. We'z gotz
lots of nice comfy cushions set out.

Sammy

Old November 4th 05, 09:57 AM
Miss Violette

anna we iz so pleazed you iz, TV
Rebecca wrote in message
Ize heer an reddy fur da serrymony.

Rebecca

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in message
news
Wez got da wedwink site all ready. All da torches is lit, da teleporter

is
set up, and da caterers is all ready. Da orchestra is warmin up, and I
fink efurryfing is ready.

Is you all ready fur da wedwink? If so den teleport on over. We'z gotz
lots of nice comfy cushions set out.

Sammy

Setting up for the wedwink Sammy da 'Venture Cat Cat community 25 February 4th 06 04:17 AM
Getting Ready tanada Cat anecdotes 0 April 26th 05 02:42 AM
Happy Easter, efurrykitty! Harri Cat community 3 March 31st 05 09:41 PM
OT Get ready America Tax Man Cats - misc 0 March 3rd 05 11:23 PM
Where did efurrykitty go? Amelia T Cat Cat community 22 February 13th 04 06:34 PM