skort thread

Old October 2nd 09, 04:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Default skort thread

Three boycats rush in, smoothing their furz and straightening their ties.

Where are the McMaster ladycats? We are heer to ask to skort dem, if we
are not tuu late tu be asking.

Joey Porter
Jaspurr Porter
Bear Porter
Old October 2nd 09, 04:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Wher is Chester? I em getteng reddy but my howse is a liddle
apprehensive dis year. Stay close to me, Chester, beclawz it will be an
emotional tyme fur us.

Lucy

I will be giffing a tribyoot to my most wunderful bruther Leo, who went
to the Bridge this year. If I close my eyes, it is like he neffur left.

Honeycat

Willow, my sweet girl, I will look furward tu seeing mew! I know mew
have become a beautiful ladycat.

Your mother Daisy

I gess we are tuu late to infite anyone, but we will be at the Jellicle
Ball.

Charlie Porter
Jack Porter

Ditto. I will be there to eksperience the hole fing.

Little Georgia
Old October 2nd 09, 05:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 01 Oct 2009 22:37:30 -0500, Lucy
wrote:

Three boycats rush in, smoothing their furz and straightening their ties.

Where are the McMaster ladycats? We are heer to ask to skort dem, if we
are not tuu late tu be asking.

Joey Porter
Jaspurr Porter
Bear Porter

Wee are heer!
Cinder, Beauty, Spring
Old October 2nd 09, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

wrote:

Three boycats rush in, smoothing their furz and straightening their ties.

Where are the McMaster ladycats? We are heer to ask to skort dem, if we
are not tuu late tu be asking.

Joey Porter
Jaspurr Porter
Bear Porter

Wee are heer!
Cinder, Beauty, Spring

Awwwww, mew are all so pretty an so much fun. We hope mew will attend
wif us.

Bear, Joey anna Jaspurr

Old October 2nd 09, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

i iz rite here anna i meanta see if you wuz upta tinden butted i getted buzy
tryinta break tv owta kitty jail...

hey you guyzz itz notted to late fur azkin fura date... duz you hav ani
girlcat in mind or iz you opin, Trudi

--
Have a great day

Old October 2nd 09, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir[_3_]

On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 20:44:22 -0500, Stormmmee
wrote:

decidedta pozt diz agin ta make sure
efuricat whut wanted a skort culd get
one... diz kan be a furnd or romantical or juzt a kitty you wantsa getta
know betterer, or so you duzint hafta arrife alone, anna iza a way ta doit
wifowt hafinta haf a thread juzt fur azkin...

Meow Rebecca,

May I escort yourownself to zee Ball? Eet wood be
a great honor!

--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir
Old October 3rd 09, 03:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

I wud not miss it. Weef all been helpeng Honeycat rite Leo's tribute.
Win do the tributes start?

TV has tu get owt of jail to come wif us.

Smoochies,
Lucy

Old October 3rd 09, 03:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

We ar opin!!

Charlie Porter, orange tomcat
Jack Porter, affectionate Siamese

hey you guyzz itz notted to late fur azkin fura date... duz you hav ani
girlcat in mind or iz you opin, Trudi

skort buk fur da ball Stormmee Cat community 4 September 10th 09 12:40 PM
Thread 9 hitchhiker Cats - misc 0 November 27th 08 08:57 PM
Thread 7 hitchhiker Cats - misc 0 November 27th 08 08:50 PM
Thread 5 hitchhiker Cats - misc 0 November 27th 08 08:30 PM
Trudi da Skort maker Granby Cat community 3 January 15th 08 11:36 AM