skort thread

Old October 3rd 09, 04:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Default skort thread

Mew are duing a verygud job of taken care of TV.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
he iz lowed owt durin da day when da hoominz iz home butted he hasta go bak
when dey iz sleepin or dey goez to da toona plaze... i sneaked hiz mini
porter cleopatra gifed him when dey wuz furzt winked so himz kan port owt...
we hasta keep himz kalm butted he sayz he wantsa go so i will haft keep
chekin on himz, itz veri nize you iz hepin wiffa trubute... dey kan start
rite afur da furzt kallin i thinkz.

smoocheez Chester

Old October 3rd 09, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir[_3_]

On Fri, 2 Oct 2009 22:01:11 -0700, Rebecca wrote:

Ub korse yoo may, deer Hercule. Altho I mite be bizzy part uv da time, kuz
Fluffykitz iz caterin agin. Wud yoo like to meet me at myown howse, den port
over togedder?

Rebecca

Yes, mine petit-chou!

I weel port to your howze and zen we can port
ofur to zee bawl togeffur. Zee inspector and
myownself are giffing zee cocktail resepshun, so I
mite be a liddle bizzy too!

But den we can dance zee nite away!

--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir
Old October 3rd 09, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Boca Deb

Samuel Redcat Mahoney, I know I'm your wife kitty, but I just have to
ask: Will you 'skort me to the Jellicle Ball this year?

Fangu,
Lilith Kitten Gordon-Mahoney, Age 8
Chief Torbie In Residence
Old October 3rd 09, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dat iz how manhoomanz gits in trublez, dem alwayz asumez and forgets to be
nice. Piglet proud of her friends
"Pookie =^..^=" wrote in message
Pookie Cat frum the first World walks up to hiz wink, n asks her, Sqweex,
mine dear, would you like to go to The Ball with myownself?
I luffs yerwonself sew mutch, myown Qweekerz

Pookie paws Sqweex a gold box n inside is a bootiful pair uff
red earrings to go wiff hur red gown.

Sqweex gasps, Pookie, I .. I .. I Uff korse I wood luffs tew go tew da
Ball wiff yerownself. I assumed we were goin togefter, but yoo tawked
To Mosey, dint you? Bowt mannerz?
Et wuz sew nise tew be axked formally wike dat. I luffs yew too.
Owr dottir Pipps is goin wiff Samwise
I jest luff deez eerings. Dey r sew sparkley..fangu my sweet.
Yoo r sew sweet.
{UB}
Bedder kawl Trudi

Old October 3rd 09, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Fangu fur dat infurmashion Trudi. I dint gnow dat. Sqweex reely wants a
nise cerimoni, but Pookie is indiffrunt bowt dat, so dey 'mite' hab one next
yeer. Hoo noze? Fangu fur bein such a gudgud frend. Dey gots dere dottir
Pipps for dere famlee n hur iz sew funny.. Mosey

ifin dey sayz dey iz winked den dey duzint needsa cerimoni, onli ifin dey
wantz one den dat iz when dey needz it... lotsa kuplez iz furefur
kuplez... anna no ofikal cremoni iz efur needed... sumtimez beclawz well
juzt beclawz... ifin dey duz decida haffa cerimoni dat willz be anofur fun
avenshure fur da komuniti, Trudi... beleefin in all kindsa lof anna
famblieez

--
Have a wonderful day

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Pookie n Sqweeks nebber had a seremony dat made a offishul winking.
Jest so ya gnow. Dey are tawking ubaowt et tho.
Mosey

Trudi makez not to get bookerz hoomin ta see ifin deze two iz onna wink
lizt onnwebi site,...

--
Have a wonderful day

"Pookie =^..^="

Old October 3rd 09, 11:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ratfinx

On Oct 4, 2:36*am, "Granby" wrote:
Diz iz Piglett anna I hazta haff a talk wiff u yung ladiez. *First, doink da
zoom danze iz a legitimute fing ta do. *Howeffer, u mus member u iz yung
ladies and diz iz, for da most partz, a solum okazion. *When da klouds klear
for a sekond anna u kan see you departedz frfenzs in da small spam of times,
it will be sumphin u will neffer forgetz. *Now, haff fun and u kan lift ur
skirtz off da floor for da zoom danze and u kan go barepawed for diz danze.
(She is thinking, I have seen Gramby danze wifout her shoes a timez or tu).

oh ov corse! [Ratfinx feeling a liddle ashamed of her exhuberance] I
fink i do needs a skort to help me unnerstand da signifikans of da
okashun. Ise neffer been a soshul kitty sose i hasent lerned all da
fings bowt da catmunity.
Ratfinx
Old October 4th 09, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Trudi, us iz one smartz cat and u iz aboslutee rite about diz subject.
Piglet felling that is the end of this topic.

Old October 5th 09, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

"Hercule Lenoir" wrote in message
On Fri, 2 Oct 2009 22:01:11 -0700, Rebecca wrote:

Ub korse yoo may, deer Hercule. Altho I mite be bizzy part uv da time,
kuz
Fluffykitz iz caterin agin. Wud yoo like to meet me at myown howse, den
port
over togedder?

Rebecca

Yes, mine petit-chou!

I weel port to your howze and zen we can port
ofur to zee bawl togeffur. Zee inspector and
myownself are giffing zee cocktail resepshun, so I
mite be a liddle bizzy too!

But den we can dance zee nite away!

--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir

[The day of the ball, Rebecca puts the finishing touches on her outfit and
looks forward to the Jellicle Ball with mixed feelings.]

Ize sad bowt da kitteez hoo iznt heer enneemor, but itz wunnerful to be wif
awl da kitteez at da bawl. Weze a reel komoonitee.

Rebecca

Old October 5th 09, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir[_3_]

On Sun, 4 Oct 2009 17:13:22 -0700, Rebecca wrote:

[The day of the ball, Rebecca puts the finishing touches on her outfit and
looks forward to the Jellicle Ball with mixed feelings.]

Ize sad bowt da kitteez hoo iznt heer enneemor, but itz wunnerful to be wif
awl da kitteez at da bawl. Weze a reel komoonitee.

Rebecca

[a porter twinkles, and Hercule steps out in a
tux, carrying a corsage]

Ahhh,

Rebecca, mine petit-chou! Yoo looks bootiful
tonite! Heer eez a corsage for yourownself; shall
we port to zee Ball?

--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir

skort buk fur da ball Stormmee Cat community 4 September 10th 09 12:40 PM
Thread 9 hitchhiker Cats - misc 0 November 27th 08 08:57 PM
Thread 7 hitchhiker Cats - misc 0 November 27th 08 08:50 PM
Thread 5 hitchhiker Cats - misc 0 November 27th 08 08:30 PM
Trudi da Skort maker Granby Cat community 3 January 15th 08 11:36 AM