Help the Wyoming County SPCA win a Shelter Makeover from ZooToo

Old February 26th 08, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
cdkscully

Default Help the Wyoming County SPCA win a Shelter Makeover from ZooToo

We can help the Wyoming County SPCA win a shelter makeover from
ZooToo.com

Information about them from ZooToo.com:

The Wyoming County SPCA is a NO-KILL Shelter. We currently house 260
cats and kittens and 7 dogs. We operate on donations and fund raisers.
A Board of Directors oversees the operation of the business. We get NO
county or state funding. Our operating funds are critically low. We
are desperate for the funding for new facility to house the animals
that we have.

Please join the site and then choose our shelter to your profile.

The link for our shelter is he

http://www.zootoo.com/shelters/zip14...ingcountyspca2

How to earn points for our Shelter!

Register: 100 points

Registration becomes complete and points are assigned when you receive
an email from zootoo and click on "validate my zootoo account". One
(1) per person.

Shelter Ownership: 100 points

A shelter gets a one-time award of 100 points when the manager enters
the shelter code and takes ownership of the shelter account.

Volunteer: 100 points

When you choose to volunteer for a shelter by indicating your skills.
One (1) per person.

Write a Review: 20 points

There is a daily limit of 10 reviews per user. If other users find and
mark your review helpful, you get an extra 5 points. Please note:
there is a limit of 140,000 helpfulness points per shelter.

Discuss News: 8 points

There is a 25 news discussion-posting limit per user per day. You
receive one (1) point if readers of your comment indicate that it is a
"good point."

Refer a Friend: 100 points

Use the online tool on the site to send an email to a friend or family
member. Points accrue only after the person registers and validates
his or her registration email. All referrals must be to unique
individual people, not just email accounts.

New Photo Review: 20 points

Where specifically indicated, upload a still shot "photo review"
showing your pet using a featured product or service. There is a limit
of ten (10) per person per day.

New Video Review: 40 points

Where specifically indicated, upload a "video review" showing your pet
using a featured product or service. There is a limit of five (5) per
person per day.