Owrown High Priestess ov Bast haz gon to da Brij

Old May 4th 12, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Joan

Default Owrown High Priestess ov Bast haz gon to da Brij

[respectful snippage]

[RB Banda Blackcat clowd listens in, smiling]

OH my! We fott yu wus weeferrin tu Harri Roadcat!
Sukie and Cleo look at each other.
Sukie : dus yu fink Harry cood carry out da office of a Pweistess of
Bast?
Harry wakes up and nibbles a few Iams, washes his face, goes over to
the window, has a quick "up the road, down the road" look, rolls over
and falls asleep.
Cleo : Harry issa a mancat Sukie, he wud be a Pweist.
Sukie : Oh, right.
Cleo : Da purroblem as me sees it is dat we hassa Meomie whu doesnt
sekatree fur usses as mutch as she shood. What can we dus abaowt dat?
Sukie : Hmmmmmh.........
Cleo : Zactly.....a tuffie, no?
Harry opens one eye, turns around and goes back to sleep.
Cleo : Yus, a tuffie... Is myneself too yung a babycat to be a High
Priestess of Bast? I wunner..

Old May 4th 12, 08:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Joan

[RB Banda Blackcat clowd waves happily to her frend]

Momma Jo's note: Banda was a fine growler. One of the best I've
known. I don't know where she learned those words she used to say.

I rememfur something Miranda-Banda said when I was just a babykat. They were great words of wisdom: "I don't like to growl, but sometimes I just have to."

Have a good time at The Bridge, Miranda-Banda! Say hello to GranMeowmie, Kitty Schottland, and Capt. Midnight for me!

Lilith Kitten Mahoney

Old May 4th 12, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

O, Miranda-banda, yu ar sooo wize!
I wyll sav yur wurdz tyl da purrpurr tyme arrives.

And Fangu Antee Joan fur yur kandid apurrazil ov da sityuashun.
--
Pitô.ônya, humbull

"Joan" wrote in message
Well, Pit2nya Grand Poohbah and keeper of da Quarterlee Lizt of
Officerz, I'm just a dumb hoomin incapable of understanding these
things, so I wouldn't dare try to answer. But I'll see if RB Banda
can answer your question for you. Banda?? Are you up there
listening??-- Momma Jo

[Banda-shaped blackcat clowd apppears in da sky]

Hey Pit2nya hihihi! Heer's wut I no about da Knowledge of Bast.

All Cats reely have Knowledge of Bast inside themselfs.. We is borned
wif dat Knowledge. Sometimes we forget it for a wile, espeshully in a
world off balance because of ofur populated of hoomins. Wen a High
Priestess gives da Gift of Knowledge of Bast, it is reely da gift of
Sacred Remembering, wich is available to ennycat who wants it.

As for wether Harry becomes High Priest/ess of Bast, dat is up to
Harry. It is da sort of fing a cat feels inside him/herself. A lotta
times, cats who do magical fings like move da Northern Lights become
Shamancats or High Priest/esses of Bast. But we is all Kittens of the
Grate Litter of Bast an all have CatMagic within us.

Wen da time is right, da noo Priest/Priestess will step up an show
him/herself. There can be one or menny. Da Cat Community will no who
they are wifout enny doubt.

Meanwhile, da Temple is there for All Cats to some to an seek dat
Knowledge (Rememberance) in, an for All Cats to spray in an for All
Cats to do magic in.

An I'll keep watch ofur da Temple an leave my pawpad an cheekrub scent
around an keep an eye on allofyoo.

--RB Bandacat, paddin off, purring happily

Anti Joan, duz dat meen dat Harry iz da Keeper ov da "Knowledge of
Bast"?
Wud dat awlzo mayke Harry da noo High Priest/ess ov Bast??
--
Pitô.ônya, Grand Poohbah and keeper ov da Quarterlee Lizt of Officerz.

Old May 4th 12, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I yam tinkin, dat we wyll wayte uh purrpurr an rezpektfol interfal,
an if nezzery den, azk fur bolunteerz hu fewl kwallifyt, an azk wy dey
du,
den dezide, purrhapz by vote... ur Bast wyll fynd uh wae tu mayke da
choyze furr hiz/hur selph.
In da meentymz da Temple iz in gudgud pawz.

Az Maranda-Banda juzt sed:
Meanwhile, da Temple is there for All Cats to some to an seek dat
Knowledge (Rememberance) in, an for All Cats to spray in an for All
Cats to do magic in.

An I'll keep watch ofur da Temple an leave my pawpad an cheekrub scent
around an keep an eye on allofyoo.

an datz awl we gneedz tu kno, rite?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old May 5th 12, 06:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ursef iz welkim, mine momcat miss violette sayed der wuz moztlee badbad
hoominz but when i finded a gud one i kuld let it pet minesef, ursef iz
sucha hoomin, OEJ
"Joan" wrote in message

Oh my. This is quite an honor. Thank you.
[pet pet pet pet petting the beautiful calico cat]

ursef haza purmisshunta petmine bootiful calico self, ursef iz worthy, OEJ
"Joan" wrote in message
. ..
Oh you can count on it!! I have certainly undergone rigorous
training!!

Momma Jo, offering skritchies to the nice liddle quietly snickering
cat

[respectfully snipped]