Yahoo mail acct hacked

Old July 12th 12, 07:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

Default Yahoo mail acct hacked

My Yahoo mail acct was hacked today. Please ignore and delete all e-mail you
received from my Yahoo address.

Thanks

Winnie, slave of Rusty (RB)
Old July 12th 12, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Winnie wrote:

My Yahoo mail acct was hacked today. Please ignore and delete all e-mail you
received from my Yahoo address.

Funny, we were just discussing this.

Yeah I got it, too. I get them regularly and they are all worded in the
same way. Sometimes they (supposedly) come from someone who I know is at
home, telling me they're abroad and need help.

I just hope that I never find myself in another country with my stuff
stolen, and in dire need of help from friends.

Welcome back, Winnie!

--
Joyce

Hi, this is the Sylvia stress reduction hotline. At the sound of
the beep, repeat after me: "This week, let someone else strive for
excellence." -- Nicole Hollander
Old July 12th 12, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Bastette wrote:
Winnie wrote:

My Yahoo mail acct was hacked today. Please ignore and delete all e-mail you
received from my Yahoo address.

Funny, we were just discussing this.

Yeah I got it, too. I get them regularly and they are all worded in the
same way. Sometimes they (supposedly) come from someone who I know is at
home, telling me they're abroad and need help.

I just hope that I never find myself in another country with my stuff
stolen, and in dire need of help from friends.

Fortunately, that's one of the functions of embassies - to assist
citizens with such unforeseen problems. (And they have the facilities
to confirm the person's identity and the hard luck story.)
Old July 12th 12, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"Winnie" wrote in message
My Yahoo mail acct was hacked today. Please ignore and delete all e-mail
you
received from my Yahoo address.

Thanks

Winnie, slave of Rusty (RB)

You know I just read that something like 500k of yahoo accounts were hacked
today

I posted the spam that came from the account earlier warning the group that
it was hacked. Hoptis got the email last night

Old July 12th 12, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 7/12/2012 1:35 PM, Winnie wrote:
My Yahoo mail acct was hacked today. Please ignore and delete all e-mail you
received from my Yahoo address.

Thanks

Winnie, slave of Rusty (RB)

I was just coming back for a "one time only" post to see if you knew
about this.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old July 13th 12, 08:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
pat Chlebowski

Default Yahoo mail acct hacked~Catnipped~

Catnipped... Welcome back... Please let us know how you are doing...
Miss your posts...

Yahoo e mail s acting up!! Mosey =^..^=[_12_] Cat community 1 June 20th 12 12:07 AM
ICHC hacked yet again Shel-hed[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 August 19th 09 08:16 AM
Warning- ICHC hacked again Shel-hed[_2_] Cat anecdotes 4 July 25th 09 10:04 AM
OT Yahoo mail Marina Cat anecdotes 31 April 12th 08 10:39 PM
"cat ear hacked off" Rebecca B Cat health & behaviour 8 October 10th 03 03:22 PM