Ping Susan M

Old February 26th 06, 03:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Ping Susan M

I've been worried about Otis...your big brave boy who
hides his head from TED to become Invisible Otis.
Still under TED's care? Digestive system better? Less
barfing? Please update us about Otis as of now.....

Old March 30th 06, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"dnr" wrote in message
I've been worried about Otis...your big brave boy who
hides his head from TED to become Invisible Otis.
Still under TED's care? Digestive system better? Less
barfing? Please update us about Otis as of now.....

Yikes - I've just seen this message now, a little over a month later. Thank
you so much for your concern about Otis.

His highness' nausea subsided very gradually though he still smacks his lips
occasionally. He tried to hurl this afternoon but had no luck but, other
that, we've been accident free in the house. He's been sleeping through the
night again too, which is a treat.

I'm a little worried that he's become sensitive to his Science Diet wet food
so I am toying with changing his food.

Thanks again - I wasn't ignoring you on purpose - and Otis is very touched
by your concern.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old March 30th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Susan M wrote:
I'm a little worried that he's become sensitive to his Science Diet wet food
so I am toying with changing his food.

See if he will eat Innova Evo, it has the best ingredients list I've
been able to find. Look for a store near you:
http://www.naturapet.com/display.php...country=Canada

Give him and Chester some scritches.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 30th 06, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-03-30, Victor Martinez penned:
Susan M wrote:
I'm a little worried that he's become sensitive to his Science Diet
wet food so I am toying with changing his food.

See if he will eat Innova Evo, it has the best ingredients list I've
been able to find. Look for a store near you:
http://www.naturapet.com/display.php...country=Canada

Oscar loves dry food, and she loves this stuff, too. I did notice she
drinks a *lot* of water when she has it, so make extra sure you have
plenty available.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old March 30th 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Susan M wrote:
I'm a little worried that he's become sensitive to his Science Diet wet
food so I am toying with changing his food.

See if he will eat Innova Evo, it has the best ingredients list I've been
able to find. Look for a store near you:
http://www.naturapet.com/display.php...country=Canada

Give him and Chester some scritches.

Thanks Victor - I've looked it up and there's one not too far from here!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old March 31st 06, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Susan M wrote:

"dnr" wrote in message

[...]

I'm so relieved to hear Otis is doing so much better!
Continued purrs and best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

PING Susan M reposted pics Karen Cat anecdotes 2 November 21st 05 10:18 PM
Ping: Susan Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 3 April 26th 05 05:13 AM
PING: Susan M Yowie Cat anecdotes 13 February 25th 05 01:29 PM
Ping: Susan and Otis and Chester Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 13 January 20th 05 04:16 PM
Ping & Weeble visit TED (long) Magic Mood JeepĀ© Cat anecdotes 22 November 11th 04 02:35 PM