May be disappearing for awhile

Old May 4th 09, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Default May be disappearing for awhile

I can't pay my phone bill right now, and that controls my Internet usage
as well. They have already cut off my long distance, and they will
probably cut off my Internet shortly. So, even though I'm popping in
and out anyway, I may be out for longer than normal. I'm walking on
thin ice, and it's about to break.

Ginger-lyn
Old May 4th 09, 10:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatEyes

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
I can't pay my phone bill right now, and that controls my Internet usage as
well. They have already cut off my long distance, and they will probably
cut off my Internet shortly. So, even though I'm popping in and out
anyway, I may be out for longer than normal. I'm walking on thin ice, and
it's about to break.

Ginger-lyn

{{{{{Ginger-lyn}}}}} I know exactly how you feel, we're almost in that same
situation ourselves (as are a lot of people, in this economy). I hope you
get back on solid ground soon. Purrs on the way.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 4th 09, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Ginger-lyn wrote:
I can't pay my phone bill right now, and that controls my Internet
usage as well. They have already cut off my long distance, and they
will probably cut off my Internet shortly. So, even though I'm
popping in and out anyway, I may be out for longer than normal. I'm
walking on thin ice, and it's about to break.

Ginger-lyn

I hope you're still using the same PO box. I've sent what I can afford,
which admitidly is very little. :-(
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old May 4th 09, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

I have lost a few online friends because of the economy. There are so many
people in your situation. Purrs all goes well for you.

Old May 5th 09, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
I can't pay my phone bill right now, and that controls my Internet usage as
well. They have already cut off my long distance, and they will probably
cut off my Internet shortly. So, even though I'm popping in and out
anyway, I may be out for longer than normal. I'm walking on thin ice, and
it's about to break.

Ginger-lyn

I am so sorry, Ginger-lyn, and anybody else who is having this problem. Our
library has computers for free use.

Joy

Old May 5th 09, 03:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

I can't pay my phone bill right now, and that controls my Internet usage as
well. They have already cut off my long distance, and they will probably
cut off my Internet shortly. So, even though I'm popping in and out
anyway, I may be out for longer than normal. I'm walking on thin ice, and
it's about to break.

Ginger-lyn

{{{{{Ginger-lyn}}}}
I am so sorry to hear about this and I wish I could help you.
I can't help anybody
Please know how much you are loved..
And never lose hope.
Kyla

Old May 5th 09, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_4_]

"Ginger-lyn" wrote

|I can't pay my phone bill right now, and that controls my Internet usage
| as well.

Ask your phone company about the "lifeline" program.

Old May 5th 09, 07:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Ginger-lyn wrote:
I can't pay my phone bill right now, and that controls my Internet
usage as well. They have already cut off my long distance, and they
will probably cut off my Internet shortly. So, even though I'm
popping in and out anyway, I may be out for longer than normal. I'm
walking on thin ice, and it's about to break.

Can't offer anything more than hugs, but you are welcome to as many hugs as
you need.

{{{{{Ginger-Lyn}}}}}

Yowie
--
"because its more fun to be evil" - Jarppi, _The Dudesons_

Old May 5th 09, 01:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Going On Vacation For Awhile Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_] Cat anecdotes 13 July 25th 08 05:13 AM
Tail Hair's Disappearing! chumpster Cat health & behaviour 10 December 20th 06 02:19 AM
Been away for awhile Ginger-lyn Cat anecdotes 9 December 4th 06 09:32 PM
Away for awhile Sam Nash Cat anecdotes 5 June 25th 05 08:13 PM
Disappearing cat - where does he go? Leon Heller Cats - misc 8 October 17th 03 06:08 AM