Purr request for Rob

Old June 9th 09, 01:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Default Purr request for Rob

Pam,

We're sending Rob and you and all your family lots and lots of purrs.

Victor and the gang.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 9th 09, 01:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_5_]

Purrs for you all.

Cheryl and Sam
Old June 9th 09, 02:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

Heartfelt wishes, purrs, and purrayers from all of us. Thinking of you and
Rob!
love,
Christine, Byron, Alex & Celeste and Tucker, Oreo, Midnight, & Robin
"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
As most of you know, my husband Rob is battling cancer. Two weeks ago it
began to take an ominous turn. He acted out of it, like he'd had a
seizure so I took him to the Emergency Room. Diagnosis, dehydration due
to Rob deciding that he didn't like the Diet Green Tea that I bought for
him any more and refusing to drink anything as a result. Last Wednesday
we were waiting for his chemo appointment when all of a sudden Rob just
slumped in his chair with his eyes and mouth open. He was admitted for
observation and then released. Today, we'd just seen his oncologist for a
follow up appointment and I had just pulled onto the street beside the
hospital when Rob did it again.

I'm getting to know the Rapid Response team on a first name basis. I told
Rob to pee on one of the nurses the next time they put a urinal where he
can't reach it. I signed permission for them to do whatever testing they
need for him and gave them a list of his medicines. He has recovered
somewhat, but he still is not himself.

Please could he have good thoughts, purrs and prayers from the group?

Thank you,

Pam S.

Old June 9th 09, 03:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
bigboy

On Jun 8, 10:46*pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
[...]

We will pray for you, Rob and your family. Many purrs and prayers
from:

BigBoy, Princess, Mr. Boots, Ms. Tigger, Sugar and Spice, Ms. Blue
Belle and Cheddar

Old June 9th 09, 04:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

[...]

I had been wondering about Rob. You have been so amazingly brave and
resilient. Purrs and the very best thoughts to all of you.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old June 9th 09, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

[...]

Both of you are in our thoughts and purrs (some of us can think, some
can purr, some do both) all the time.

--
Will in New Haven

Old June 9th 09, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Pam, just would like you to know that you and Rob and your family and the
clowder are a large part of our evening rosary prayers. Hope things ease up
a bit over there.

Lily & her mama

[...]

from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Old June 9th 09, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

tanadashoes wrote:

Please could he have good thoughts, purrs and prayers from the group?

Thank you,

Pam S.

You've never been off my purr list since you first told us about Rob's
illness! (I'll instruct my girls to rev up the intensity.)

BTW, you have my intense admiration for the courage with which both of
you have been dealing with a truly difficult situation for several
years, now.

PURR REQUEST Matthew Cat anecdotes 12 February 10th 07 08:26 PM
My first purr request Lorraine Cat anecdotes 36 March 4th 05 11:39 PM
Purr Request CatNipped Cat anecdotes 40 February 28th 05 01:19 AM
Purr Request [OT] CatNipped Cat anecdotes 35 February 27th 05 03:51 PM
Purr request Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 45 October 31st 04 01:02 PM