Where's Victor

Old August 5th 09, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Where's Victor

It seams like ages since he last posted, has anyone heard from him?
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 5th 09, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"Adrian" wrote in message
om
It seams like ages since he last posted, has anyone heard from him?

He's still posting stuff to Facebook so I guess he's just busy.

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

Old August 5th 09, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

i seem to remember there were personal issues and a sick cat but that has
been a while back, Lee
om...

Old August 6th 09, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Hi. I'm still alive and well, but don't have the time to read/post to
rpca anymore. I get some news from some of the regulars (or old timers,
I guess) from Facebook.
I'm always thinking about you all and sending purrs to anybody in need.

Victor

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 6th 09, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Hi. I'm still alive and well, but don't have the time to read/post to rpca
anymore. I get some news from some of the regulars (or old timers, I
guess) from Facebook.
I'm always thinking about you all and sending purrs to anybody in need.

Victor

Purrs back at you and Tom, and all the kitties. We miss you.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old August 6th 09, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Victor Martinez wrote:
Hi. I'm still alive and well, but don't have the time to read/post to
rpca anymore. I get some news from some of the regulars (or old
timers, I guess) from Facebook.
I'm always thinking about you all and sending purrs to anybody in
need.
Victor

I'm glad you're okay.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 7th 09, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Victor Martinez wrote:
Hi. I'm still alive and well, but don't have the time to read/post to
rpca anymore. I get some news from some of the regulars (or old timers,
I guess) from Facebook.
I'm always thinking about you all and sending purrs to anybody in need.

I miss you and your clowder a lot. Me, I can't seem to get into the
Facebook mindset. Sorry to anyone who has tried to communicate with me
there, I don't check in very often.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old August 7th 09, 12:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Marina" wrote in message
Victor Martinez wrote:
Hi. I'm still alive and well, but don't have the time to read/post to
rpca anymore. I get some news from some of the regulars (or old timers, I
guess) from Facebook.
I'm always thinking about you all and sending purrs to anybody in need.

I miss you and your clowder a lot. Me, I can't seem to get into the
Facebook mindset. Sorry to anyone who has tried to communicate with me
there, I don't check in very often.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

I'm definitely getting old! LOL I can't get into the Facebook mindset,
either. I definitely don't need a keyboard on my cell phone. I don't text,
I don't Twitter. I only have a cell phone now for emergencies; there's a
nearly 10 mile stretch of two lane highway between me and town. If my car
broke down I'd have to call for a tow. Before that, when I was travelling a
lot, I had one so my elderly parents could reach me if need be. I really
only do newsgroups, email, the occasional blog of interest, our chat room or
the one from rec.food.cooking. That's about it for me. Maybe if I was
still doing tech support and software QA I'd have more interest in the newer
web developments, technologies, gizmos and gadgets. As it is, nope

Jill

Old August 7th 09, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected][_2_]

On Aug 7, 4:44*am, "jmcquown" wrote:

I'm definitely getting old! LOL *I can't get into the Facebook mindset,
either. *I definitely don't need a keyboard on my cell phone. *I don't text,
I don't Twitter. *I

You're making me feel ancient! I don't have a Facebook account
through Dave does but only because most of his friends now use it to
keep in touch and chat. My phone has no keyboard it's over 3 years old
I always liked when one of my friends got an i-phone and told me "This
phone can tell me where I am" to which I replied "You're sitting the
back bar of the "Black Lion" I can tell you that" and interesting when
he showed me where the i-phone thought he was it was the other side of
the road to where he was sitting! He later sat down and found it's
not a good idea to keep your nice shiny expensive new i-phone in your
back pocket, he cracked the screen which will cost a hundred or so he
hasn't got to fix and he's tied into an expensive contract for ages.
My phone does all I want, I can make phone calls on it, it is a
voicemail in case someone needs to call me and I admit I occasionally
use texting mainly to reply to someone who texted me...then again my
old phone costs me less than a third a month of what my friend with
the i-phone is paying, he says well he can get internet on it and even
gave a demonstration which concluded with me agreeing the screen is a
lot clearer than I would have expected but still too small and him
bookmarking ICHC! But if I want internet I use my home or work PC's

Oh and as far as I am concerned twitter is what birds do....

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old August 7th 09, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

wrote:
[...]

My cell-phone company keeps calling me, offering "upgrades". All these
additional factors on cell-phones sounds intriguing, until you realize
that every one of them costs money! I didn't even realize my phone HAD
a "texting" feature, until some advertiser texted me, and I subsequently
found a charge for it on my bill! (You can be sure I immediately called
Verizon and had the texting capability removed.) I'm paying enough just
for the 300 minutes a month in phone calls I contracted for, I don't
need a larger bill.

One service provider advertises on TV that one can save "over $1200 a
year" using them instead of one of their competitors. If the "savings"
ALONE are that much, how high is the actual monthly charge? No thanks!

Thank you Victor Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 3 March 23rd 08 01:37 AM
[OT] Victor, you didn't tell us! :) [email protected] Cat anecdotes 23 September 22nd 07 10:37 PM
I met Victor Susan M Cat anecdotes 23 March 22nd 04 11:35 PM
Yo! Victor! SUQKRT Cat anecdotes 7 March 6th 04 06:41 PM
Victor! Susan M Cat anecdotes 7 January 27th 04 12:47 AM