I've lit a very special candle tonight.....

Old September 25th 09, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Julie_Snowshoe[_2_]

Default I've lit a very special candle tonight.....

to help guide my precious Hobbes to the Rainbow Bridge. My heart
feels shattered right now. Hobbes is the reason I joined this group.
I was hoping to find advice on how to live with a hooli-kitten.
Tonight when we got home he was struggling to breathe. We rushed
around getting him ready to go to the emergency vet but he didn't make
it that far. He took his last breath on the way. I'll probably be
back this weekend to share stories. Right now I'm remembering this
tiny little kitten that found his way to our patio. He was hungry and
the only thing I had in the house to feed him was taco meat. He ate
that taco meat like it was the most expensive, smelly, gooey mushy
food available to a kitten. He growled while he ate and his little
stubby kitten tail just quivered.

Baby boy, you will always have a very special place in my heart and
you will be missed by us all. Hopefully by now you and Selena have
reunited at the Bridge and are giving each other a bath. Your joints
will never hurt again, you'll never be stuck with an insulin needle
again and forever more you will be skinny and healthy.

I miss you already my baby! You have a candle to help guide you to the
Bridge.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Hbbes

Julie, Lacey, Sam, Barnabus, Meeka and Rosco
in loving memory of Selena and Hobbes

Old September 25th 09, 05:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Julie_Snowshoe wrote:
to help guide my precious Hobbes to the Rainbow Bridge.

Oh, Julie, I'm so sorry. I could hardly read your message for MMS. Lots
of hugs and purrs from my house to yours.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old September 25th 09, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

I am so sorry Julie. Bless your poor broken heart. I've
Lit a Candle for Hobbes. Kyla

"Julie_Snowshoe"

Old September 25th 09, 05:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Julie_Snowshoe wrote:
[...]

"....Rise up slowly, Angel...."
It's hard to let you go.
Sincere condolences. MLB
Old September 25th 09, 05:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Julie_Snowshoe[_2_]

Thank you Matt, Hopitus, Marina and Kyla for your kind messages and
candles and thank you MaryL for your candle as well. With all this
candle light Hobbes won't have any trouble at all finding his way to
the Bridge. I've spent the evening remembering things Hobbes did that
made us laugh. When I brought Selena home it didn't take long for
Hobbes to fall in love with her. She tried to ignore him. I remember
once she was sitting in the window looking out. She was behind the
curtain but her tail was hanging down. Hobbes sat behind her for a
good 5 minutes watching that tail and suddenly he couldn't stand it
any more - he had to taste it. He bit her pretty fluffy tail and made
her so mad!! I wasn't sure they would ever get along but eventually
they became best friends. We only had the two of them for many years
so they developed a relationship. I think because we raised him from
kittenhood, he was never afraid of anyone. He was the family greeter
and assumed everyone came to visit him..not us. He would help repair
people by trying to sort their tools and even helped my father-in-law
by grooming his hair. I'll never forget the look on my FIL's face
when Hobbes began licking his hair...he'd never had a cat groom him
before. I'm sleepy now, I'm going to go to bed, but I wanted you all
to know how much I truly appreciate your kind thoughts right now. They
mean a lot!

Julie
In loving memory of Hobbes and Selena
Old September 25th 09, 06:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

[...]

Oh my dear, how very sad. It hurts like nothing else. Soothing purrs

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old September 25th 09, 07:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

Julie_Snowshoe wrote:

Baby boy, you will always have a very special place in my heart and
you will be missed by us all. Hopefully by now you and Selena have
reunited at the Bridge and are giving each other a bath. Your joints
will never hurt again, you'll never be stuck with an insulin needle
again and forever more you will be skinny and healthy.

I am sure your words above are true, Julie. Many many purrs to you for
the loss of Hobbes, and may he send you another hoolikitten that needs
you like he did.

Deb, Merlin, Willow, Bracken, Cocoa, Tabitha and Daisy

--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old September 25th 09, 07:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Julie_Snowshoe wrote:

to help guide my precious Hobbes to the Rainbow Bridge. My heart
feels shattered right now. Hobbes is the reason I joined this group.
I was hoping to find advice on how to live with a hooli-kitten.
Tonight when we got home he was struggling to breathe. We rushed
around getting him ready to go to the emergency vet but he didn't make
it that far. He took his last breath on the way.

I'm so sorry, Julie! What a shock to come home to that. Purrs for
a safe trip for Hobbes, and for you and the family at such a sad time.

Joyce

Old September 25th 09, 07:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Candace

On Sep 24, 8:02*pm, Julie_Snowshoe wrote:
[...]

I'm very sorry for your loss.