Ize Twelf Tudae! PAWDEE TIEM!! :o)

Old August 5th 03, 10:12 AM
Blurbubble

"Sylvia M." wrote in message

Hihi Gretchen Marie ) Weez pleezd tu see yu anna glad yuze cood mayk

it
tu
da pawdee. Fangu fur da luffurly gifs - du hellp yorself tu fud anna

drink
furrom da boofay tayball.

Zachary and Clarence

Hiya G.M.
I yam styll heer stuffin myine fayse.

Dyna, plate full

Datz gud to heer - itz wot weze kitteex do best arfta orl!! )

Clarence and Zachary (replenishin the boofay tayball...)

Old August 5th 03, 10:14 AM
Blurbubble

wrote in message
Yew are furry welcome.... um... since it's SO hyoogh, I'ze sure dat
yew won't mind that I losted mine kontrol and tuck a liddle bite owt
of it.....

Charlie Fennel, shuffling toes in the dirt

Ah! Weez nowtisst but woz tu poelite tu say - neffurmined, weez finkin ov
shairin harf ov it ennyway.

Clarence and Zachary

Old August 5th 03, 10:15 AM
Blurbubble

"Arlene Knop" wrote in message
OH, Ize reely hungry too. Iz ther a tablekloth on it? I like to
eggsersize my klawz on tablecloths. Then I get to eat wotefur falls off
thuh table.

Gretchen Marie, compleetly furgetting her proper upgringing

Sure thing Gretchen Marie ) Weez mannijd tu get a reellee thik anna
fibarus tayballkloth wotz gud fur skratchin...anna then weez kan orl plae
powncin on wot fools off!

Clarence and Zachary

Old August 6th 03, 01:00 AM
ChildFree23

Can I go spray a tree?

Why, duz it hav bugz? smirk

Want me to teach you how to spray things, GM?

Capt. Midnight
Always Helpful

Old August 6th 03, 01:30 AM
ChildFree23

Thanks! We'll just jump up onto the table and explore.

Kitty Schottland DOC & Lilith Kitten

Can I go spray a tree?

Capt. Midnight

Help yorsefs to fud anna plarnts anna treez wot need sprayin anna

skratchin.

Clarence and Zachary

[Large black cat goes to the back of the garden and finds a small tree. He
sprays it, and then comes back to the party.]

Fangu. Now everykitty will know that small tree is mine!

Capt. Midnight
The Good Luck Black Cat
DOC In Training

Old August 7th 03, 12:47 AM
Arlene Knop

ChildFree23 wrote:

Can I go spray a tree?

Why, duz it hav bugz? smirk

Want me to teach you how to spray things, GM?

Capt. Midnight
Always Helpful

Yeah. How about a demonstrayshun? Or do yew hav a manual I kin reed?

Gretchen Marie, looking fur places ware she can praktiss
Old August 9th 03, 02:22 AM
Arlene Knop

ChildFree23 wrote:

Can I go spray a tree?

Why, duz it hav bugz? smirk

Want me to teach you how to spray things, GM?

Yeah. How about a demonstrayshun? Or do yew hav a manual I kin reed?

Well, first you find something you want to mark -- like the furniture. Then
you hunch up your hind quarters, raise your tail, quiver it a little bit,
and take a pee. No, not in the litter box -- on the furniture. If you been
fixedwhennotbroke, it doesn't stink, but your meowmie and/or daddee will
certainly holler with glee.

Capt. Midnight
The Good Luck Black Cat
DOC In Training

OH!!! I do that on thuh inside of thuh lidderbox cuver sumtymes. Ize
nefur tried it on thuh furnichure. But I think mine onlee dribbles into
a liddle puddle and duzn't shoot out and hit anyfing. It gets on thuh
liddurbox cuver cuz Ize not skwatting down enuff. How high kin yew hit
sumfing?

Gretchen Marie, thuh pddle puddler
Old August 9th 03, 07:18 PM
Ray or Fran Tock

Happy happy belated Twelf Purrday Zachary. Knowing community time, the
party is still going on so weze will be right over.

Weze also bringing youze a furry nice pink orchid to eat, batbatbat, or
smell as youze might wish at any moment.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(glaring theirz Meowmie for her tardiness)

Old August 9th 03, 10:40 PM
ChildFree23

[...]

You could always pee on the rug to mark it as yours...

Capt. Midnight