Rescued Cat & Kittens

Old November 3rd 14, 10:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Rescued Cat & Kittens

Someone where I live managed to rescue a momma cat and her (appears to
be five) kittens. They were living in a storm drain in the parking lot
of the local Publix grocery store.

The temperatures dropped here in SE South Carolina a couple of nights
ago to 35F (1.6C). It is rarely that cold here this early into winter.

The cat and her kittens are now inside, safe and warm. They've been
checked by a vet. Mama Jade got her shots. The momma cat and kittens
will be spayed/neutered when the time is right. They are up for
adoption. (Sorry, I can't bring myself to take that on right now.)

http://i59.tinypic.com/11bk8w5.jpg

Now... tell me that momma cat doesn't look *exactly* like my Persia!
When I first saw this photo I literally gasped.

Something tells me this cat once had a home. She looks entirely too
comfortable to have never been around people. I'm sure they'll all find
good homes when the times comes.

Jill
Old November 3rd 14, 01:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
toci

On Monday, November 3, 2014 4:20:34 AM UTC-6, jmcquown wrote:
[...]

Mama Jade looks like she may have some Russian Blue ancestry. Toci
Old November 3rd 14, 01:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Larry Stark

On Mon, 03 Nov 2014 05:20:30 -0500, jmcquown
wrote:

[...]

So glad someone rescued them!! Bless them dearly!!!

My fur babies:

http://lestark.webs.com/

Old November 4th 14, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

[...]

~~~~~~~
Oh, my! That really is Persia II. And just look at that little blue-eyed
cutie kitten.

MaryL