EEEEEEKKKK! Pictures With Sandy Paws

Old December 5th 04, 06:39 PM
CatNipped

Default EEEEEEKKKK! Pictures With Sandy Paws

I brought Sammy over to PetsMart to get her picture taken with Sandy Paws!
For some reason we were the only cat in line - there were about 20 d*gs
wandering around, but I didn't see one other cat.

A 110 pound German Shepherd barked at her as she was standing up in the back
of the shopping cart peering out at everyone and she stuck her tongue out at
him then hissed - his owners almost died laughing!!

All we have right now are the Polaroids, and I don't have a scanner, so I
have to wait three days for the digital pictures to be posted on their web
site before I can download them and put them on *my* web site and then show
all you guys how sweet she looked sitting on Sandy Paws' lap!!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 5th 04, 06:46 PM
jmcquown

CatNipped wrote:
A 110 pound German Shepherd barked at her as she was standing up in
the back of the shopping cart peering out at everyone and she stuck
her tongue out at him then hissed - his owners almost died laughing!!

That must have been downright hiliarious!

All we have right now are the Polaroids, and I don't have a scanner,
so I have to wait three days for the digital pictures to be posted on
their web site before I can download them and put them on *my* web
site and then show all you guys how sweet she looked sitting on Sandy
Paws' lap!!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

You mean the poor guy didn't collapse under all that weight?! Can't wait to
see the photos!

Jill

Old December 5th 04, 06:48 PM
mlbriggs

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 18:39:41 +0000, CatNipped wrote:

I brought Sammy over to PetsMart to get her picture taken with Sandy Paws!
For some reason we were the only cat in line - there were about 20 d*gs
wandering around, but I didn't see one other cat.

A 110 pound German Shepherd barked at her as she was standing up in the back
of the shopping cart peering out at everyone and she stuck her tongue out at
him then hissed - his owners almost died laughing!!

All we have right now are the Polaroids, and I don't have a scanner, so I
have to wait three days for the digital pictures to be posted on their web
site before I can download them and put them on *my* web site and then show
all you guys how sweet she looked sitting on Sandy Paws' lap!!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

We can hardly wait. You have a lot of faith in something to take your
precious one around strange d+gs. MLB

Old December 5th 04, 08:46 PM
CatNipped

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
[...]

Oh, she was not for one second in any danger - she was in the deep part of
the shopping cart on her leash and harness - the d*gs were on the floor on
their own leashes. Anyone who tried to harm my widdle Sammy would have to
go through me first! Sammy thoroughly enjoyed the outing - she's not afraid
of anything, she was even tugging on Sandy Paws' beard!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 5th 04, 08:48 PM
CatNipped

"Cheryl Perkins" wrote in message
jmcquown wrote:
CatNipped wrote:
A 110 pound German Shepherd barked at her as she was standing up in
the back of the shopping cart peering out at everyone and she stuck
her tongue out at him then hissed - his owners almost died laughing!!

That must have been downright hiliarious!

Mandy once hissspit at two rottweilers, pulling at her leash to get as
close to the fence separating her from them as possible. The rotties
started barking hysterically, and I and their owner came to see what all
the ruckus was about. The Rotties were brought indoors, and Mandy was
satisfied that she had once again defended her territory properly.

I thought it was funny, too, since there was no way the animals could get
at each other. But honestly, Mandy is completely lacking in common sense;
she has no conception of the possibility that it might sometimes be a good
idea to avoid danger, or move to another area.

Cheryl

I know, I really think they believe they are 800 lions, not iddy biddy puddy
tats!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 5th 04, 08:57 PM
Marina

Cheryl Perkins wrote:

jmcquown wrote:

CatNipped wrote:

A 110 pound German Shepherd barked at her as she was standing up in
the back of the shopping cart peering out at everyone and she stuck
her tongue out at him then hissed - his owners almost died laughing!!

That must have been downright hiliarious!

Mandy once hissspit at two rottweilers, pulling at her leash to get as
close to the fence separating her from them as possible. The rotties
started barking hysterically, and I and their owner came to see what all
the ruckus was about. The Rotties were brought indoors, and Mandy was
satisfied that she had once again defended her territory properly.

Nikki once slashed the nose of a pitbull who came a little to close up
for her liking. You should have seen the utterly baffled look on the
poor pitbull's face as it backed away. "But... but... I was just saying
hello!"

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old December 5th 04, 10:53 PM
Seanette Blaylock

Marina had some very interesting things to
say about EEEEEEKKKK! Pictures With Sandy Paws:

Mandy once hissspit at two rottweilers, pulling at her leash to get as
close to the fence separating her from them as possible. The rotties
started barking hysterically, and I and their owner came to see what all
the ruckus was about. The Rotties were brought indoors, and Mandy was
satisfied that she had once again defended her territory properly.

Nikki once slashed the nose of a pitbull who came a little to close up
for her liking. You should have seen the utterly baffled look on the
poor pitbull's face as it backed away. "But... but... I was just saying
hello!"

DH tells a story about a rather small female cat he once had, who
chased a German Shepherd out of her yard with its tail between its
legs. :-)

Felix once scared me nearly into heart failure at TED's office by
cruising over to a Rottweiler we didn't know and snuggling up,
power-purring his little heart out. Fortunately, the d*g didn't have a
problem with cats, he was just REALLY confused [but friendly enough
with me]. His human thought it was hilarious. [I don't use a carrier
when taking Felix to TED because he seems to be a bit claustrophobic.
We use a harness and leash.]

Old December 5th 04, 11:22 PM

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

Felix once scared me nearly into heart failure at TED's office by
cruising over to a Rottweiler we didn't know and snuggling up,
power-purring his little heart out.

That's really sweet. (Though I can see why it scared the pants off you!)

Joyce
Old December 5th 04, 11:40 PM
Katrina

On 2004-12-05 14:53:29 -0800, Seanette Blaylock
said:

DH tells a story about a rather small female cat he once had, who
chased a German Shepherd out of her yard with its tail between its
legs. :-)

When I was a teenager I had a cat who would go into the neighbor's yard
and chase their German Shepards around. I'd get phone calls from them
asking me to come get my #&*@ cat! Aries would also chase other cats
up trees and then lie under the tree to keep them there...

Katrina