Hihi, kittiez

Old January 20th 04, 11:42 PM
Dan Mahoney

Miss Violette wrote:
Ourz furry isa a goodgood hooman, I claimed hissef for myown when I wasa
babykitty, I climbed up onna hisownsef anna I err*drops voice to whisper*
Peed on hissef... anna hisownsef thinkz itsa funny butted he didn't atta
tine, OEJ, embarrassed but proud too

Well, liddlebabykitties do dat sometimes. Nofing to be embarrased about,
I don't fink. Butted it souns like you picked a good one.

STTom

Old January 25th 04, 08:58 PM
Ray or Fran

Hi ShortTail Tom, and welcome. I'm Spook (a white girl kitty). I don't
live with Aunti Fran either, but she puts out food and sometimes nip and
toys and plays with me when I'm around. I'm an indoor/outdoor cat and live
right next door and often visit with Aunti Fran and Punkins & Puddi Cat.

Hiz there ShortTail Tom, weze Punkins & Puddi Cat going on 12 yearold girl
kitties and the more the merrier weze say. RPCC is a gud gud community with
lots of fun friends and caring among both the furs and the hoomins.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply
"

Old January 26th 04, 12:42 AM
ShortTail Tom

Ray or Fran wrote:
Hi ShortTail Tom, and welcome. I'm Spook (a white girl kitty). I don't
live with Aunti Fran either, but she puts out food and sometimes nip and
toys and plays with me when I'm around. I'm an indoor/outdoor cat and live
right next door and often visit with Aunti Fran and Punkins & Puddi Cat.

Hihi, Spook! It'z is gud to find anudder kitty dat visits offur kity
houses. I'z used to fink dat mineown offishal house was purty gud, but
deze udder kitties I'z visitin get to play wif lotz of toys and fings.
So maybe I'zll fink about lettin de hoomins in dis udder house open de
doors fur me. It might be fun to play wif toys wif hoomins.

Hiz there ShortTail Tom, weze Punkins & Puddi Cat going on 12 yearold girl
kitties and the more the merrier weze say. RPCC is a gud gud community with
lots of fun friends and caring among both the furs and the hoomins.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

Hi dere, P & P. Fangu for extendin such a nice welcome. Dis here sure
does seem like a gudgud community.

STTom