Crazy birdies

Old June 20th 07, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Crazy birdies

The cats have ahd high drama to watch the last couple of days. A Pied
wagtail
(http://www.rspb.org.uk/wildlife/bird.../index.asp)has
decided to claim my patio (the part outside the enclosure) as its own,
and it claims it very loudly. It struts around the patio and the
surrounding wall going CHIRRRRP CHIRRRRP CHIRRRRRP!!

The other day I saw out of the corner of my eye that the wagtail was in
my apply tree... wait a minute, a wagtail in a tree? Highly unlikely. So
I looked closer, and it was a Great tit (down, boys, it's a bird). It
was going CHIRRRRP CHIRRRRP CHIRRRRRP too. The wagtail turned up to
strut along the ground going CHIRRRRP CHIRRRRP CHIRRRRP.

I'm pretty sure this was all a lot of swearing, but I'm not sure if they
were swearing at each other or if they had joined forces to swear at the
cats. Said cats, of course, were flat on their tummies just inside the
enclosure, with their noses pressed to the mesh and going 'ack-ack-ack.'

Be it as it may, the wagtail comes back every so often to strut around
going CHIRRRRP CHIRRRRRP CHIRRRRRP. He has obviously claimed the patio
for his own. Luckily, bird swearing doesn't sound so bad.

Old June 20th 07, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-06-19 22:17:30 -0500, Marina said:

[...]

Wow. Prime entertainment!!!

Old June 20th 07, 01:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Marina wrote:
The cats have ahd high drama to watch the last couple of days. A Pied
wagtail
(http://www.rspb.org.uk/wildlife/bird...tail/index.asp

I was holding Basho with my left arm while trying to read the group with
only my right arm (I've put him down now so I can type). Anyhow, I
clicked on the link and pressed the "play" button on the page. His eyes
opened very, very wide and he looked all around looking for the bird!
Rufous came running in from another room, also looking for the bird.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he