JUNE PIKNIK STARTING RITE AWAY

Old July 11th 03, 03:31 AM
Adam

I think I wud be a kitty except Ize not da uzual kitty size. Wut duz
dat
meen?

argellA

It meens that all thuh other kittees in thuh werld are thuh wrong size.
My meowmie iz not da usual hoomin size eether but I won't let her loose
her identitee. She iz my slave. Nuffing else matters. If yew want to
rool thuh werld, nuffing else matters.

GM, looking fur that pikchure meowmie likes

Now I know who I am, but dere is wun liddle problem: Ize not girthy enough!
I gotta eet lotsa food.

Allegra
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Old July 11th 03, 03:33 AM
Adam

Louise gets carsik at both endz! Datz not furry ladylyke.

argellA

Hee hee. Duz she make funny soundz frum thuh other end?

GM, who haz bin known to make sounds frum both ends too

Louise hardlee efur makes sownds, excep when she hisses at me or da hoomins.
Or wen she hurks, which is lotslots. Dat iz da sownd she makes most.

Allegra
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Old July 16th 03, 04:16 AM
Adam

Now I know who I am, but dere is wun liddle problem: Ize not girthy
enough!
I gotta eet lotsa food.

Allegra

(UB ~ Hide the food, Unca Adam!)

Allegra can feed herself! At one point, she would take the packets of
semimoist food from the basement and carry them upstairs to the kitchen
(which of course is the correct room to eat in), then open them and eat the
contents. She is willing to go to considerable trouble to maintain her
girth, as long as it doesn't involve going hungry.

Adam

Old July 18th 03, 03:05 AM
Da Koster Katz

Adam wrote:

Now I know who I am, but dere is wun liddle problem: Ize not girthy

enough!

I gotta eet lotsa food.

Allegra

(UB ~ Hide the food, Unca Adam!)

Allegra can feed herself! At one point, she would take the packets of
semimoist food from the basement and carry them upstairs to the kitchen
(which of course is the correct room to eat in), then open them and eat the
contents. She is willing to go to considerable trouble to maintain her
girth, as long as it doesn't involve going hungry.

Adam

Munchkin (RB) used to take C cell batteries up from the basement and
leave them at the top of the stairs, back when we were living with my
parents. I think Mom discovered a pile of them one day and wondered who
had put them there, and then later we caught Munchkin at it!

Joan

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Old July 19th 03, 02:27 AM
Adam

Allegra can feed herself! At one point, she would take the packets of
semimoist food from the basement and carry them upstairs to the kitchen
(which of course is the correct room to eat in), then open them and eat

the
contents. She is willing to go to considerable trouble to maintain her
girth, as long as it doesn't involve going hungry.

Adam

Munchkin (RB) used to take C cell batteries up from the basement and
leave them at the top of the stairs, back when we were living with my
parents. I think Mom discovered a pile of them one day and wondered who
had put them there, and then later we caught Munchkin at it!

Joan

Isn't a C battery about the size and shape of a newborn kitten or a
full-grown mouse?

Allegra found, somewhere in a pile of forgotten old clothes in the basement,
a cloth belt from a dress, and brought it upstairs. Now its usual "home" is
over a doorknob, so it's out of the way but she can grab it if she wants.
Often, by morning the belt is discovered somewhere else in the house.
Occasionally, during the night she will drag it into the hall, sit next to
it, and say "er-ROW!" repeatedly and loudly, but not seem to want anything
if someone who's been awakened goes to her. Does anybody have an idea what
Allegra is doing or thinking when she does this?

Adam
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Old July 19th 03, 05:45 PM
Da Koster Katz

Adam wrote:

Allegra can feed herself! At one point, she would take the packets of
semimoist food from the basement and carry them upstairs to the kitchen
(which of course is the correct room to eat in), then open them and eat

the

contents. She is willing to go to considerable trouble to maintain her
girth, as long as it doesn't involve going hungry.

Adam

Munchkin (RB) used to take C cell batteries up from the basement and
leave them at the top of the stairs, back when we were living with my
parents. I think Mom discovered a pile of them one day and wondered who
had put them there, and then later we caught Munchkin at it!

Joan

Isn't a C battery about the size and shape of a newborn kitten or a
full-grown mouse?

Especially for Munchkin, who was a tiny Birman, not much more than 6
pounds in her entire life.

Allegra found, somewhere in a pile of forgotten old clothes in the basement,
a cloth belt from a dress, and brought it upstairs. Now its usual "home" is
over a doorknob, so it's out of the way but she can grab it if she wants.
Often, by morning the belt is discovered somewhere else in the house.
Occasionally, during the night she will drag it into the hall, sit next to
it, and say "er-ROW!" repeatedly and loudly, but not seem to want anything
if someone who's been awakened goes to her. Does anybody have an idea what
Allegra is doing or thinking when she does this?

Adam

Poppa used to carry a furry krinkle ball around the house, and meowl
while he did it. Sometimes he would place it on the floor and meowl. I
could never figure out if he was announcing his prey, or if it was his
kitten.

Old July 19th 03, 10:48 PM
JSmith4973

Adam wrote:

Allegra can feed herself! At one point, she would take the packets of
semimoist food from the basement and carry them upstairs to the kitchen
(which of course is the correct room to eat in), then open them and eat

the

contents. She is willing to go to considerable trouble to maintain her
girth, as long as it doesn't involve going hungry.

---------------
Midgie,(RB) a shepherd-collie-terrier mix used to retrieve her empty water bowl
(stainless steel) from the kitchen, tote it into the living room and throw it
at whichever human she thought ought to fill it!
Jeanne

Old July 23rd 03, 12:19 AM
Adam

Midgie,(RB) a shepherd-collie-terrier mix used to retrieve her empty water
bowl
(stainless steel) from the kitchen, tote it into the living room and throw

it
at whichever human she thought ought to fill it!
Jeanne

Well, that communicates a message! Lizzie (RB) would approach a human with
a meowed complaint. If the human told her "Show me," then she would! She
would lead the human to the front door to go outside or the empty food or
water dish or the litter box that needed changing or to the bed for
smurgling. She was my favorite cat of all time.

Adam

Old July 23rd 03, 01:17 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Adam" had some very interesting things to
say about JUNE PIKNIK STARTING RITE AWAY:

Well, that communicates a message! Lizzie (RB) would approach a human with
a meowed complaint. If the human told her "Show me," then she would! She
would lead the human to the front door to go outside or the empty food or
water dish or the litter box that needed changing or to the bed for
smurgling. She was my favorite cat of all time.

My cat does that too, come and get me and lead me to whatever he
thinks I need to do something about.

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom