A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cat anecdotes
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Smokey tried to join me in MY bath!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 26th 18, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bill Stock[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default Smokey tried to join me in MY bath!

I took her wash bucket to the bathroom to change the water, but she heard the water running and followed me. So I gave her the bath on the bath mat, as we've been here before.

I decided to have my bath since I was there anyway. Smokey zonked out on my dirty clothes on the floor. I made the mistake of sitting up and leaning over the edge to speak to her. The next thing I know she has her paws on the edge of the tub looking at the water. Fortunately she has a bit too much ballast to easily jump over the edge.

I showed her the water and told her she would not like it. But she still tried to jump in from three different spots. I was just thinking about cat, claws, water and my bits. So I ended my bath early.

I really have to fill a shallow pan with water for her next bath to see what her reaction is.

Don't tell the other kitties, I'm afraid they'll kick her out of the club. ;-)