Smokey Pokes - The Movie

Old August 20th 07, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

Default Smokey Pokes - The Movie

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...t=MOV01962.flv

Now you can see it for yourself! Here it is, Smokey
poking....warning, gratuitous sloth and excessive laziness.

Standing over the couch filming, I interrupted this magnificent poke.
You can see an unusual amount of movement in the head and tail areas--
I have posted this film anyway as this motion proves I am not filming
a dead cat or stuffed toy. Finally, one minute in, Smokey rolls over
and has a stretch, exhausted by the previous hours of motionless
sloth.

Enjoy.

You WISH you could slack like this.

--Fil

Old August 20th 07, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Enfilade" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...t=MOV01962.flv

Now you can see it for yourself! Here it is, Smokey
poking....warning, gratuitous sloth and excessive laziness.

Standing over the couch filming, I interrupted this magnificent poke.
You can see an unusual amount of movement in the head and tail areas--
I have posted this film anyway as this motion proves I am not filming
a dead cat or stuffed toy. Finally, one minute in, Smokey rolls over
and has a stretch, exhausted by the previous hours of motionless
sloth.

Enjoy.

You WISH you could slack like this.

ROTFLMAO! There were times there that I thought you were using "stop
action". Smokey is the most excellent pokey bar none!!!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

--Fil

Old August 20th 07, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gabey8

Aaaaa! Fuzz Tum alert! Tickle the belly! )

Donna, waiting to pick up Captain and Stanley from the Kitty Hotel later
today (DH and I were on vacation for a few days, but we came home last
night). I\'m having a bout of Kitty Withdrawal Syndrome and neeeed to dote
on something.

Old August 20th 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Enfilade" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...t=MOV01962.flv

Now you can see it for yourself! Here it is, Smokey
poking....warning, gratuitous sloth and excessive laziness.

Standing over the couch filming, I interrupted this magnificent poke.
You can see an unusual amount of movement in the head and tail areas--
I have posted this film anyway as this motion proves I am not filming
a dead cat or stuffed toy. Finally, one minute in, Smokey rolls over
and has a stretch, exhausted by the previous hours of motionless
sloth.

Enjoy.

You WISH you could slack like this.

--Fil

I really do.

T.

Old August 20th 07, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-08-20 12:46:42 -0500, "CatNipped" said:

"Enfilade" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

OMG, somehow I missed this first time through. Hilarious. He barely
moves!! Nice jazz paw thrown in there at the end of the poke session

Old August 21st 07, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Enfilade wrote:

Enjoy.

You WISH you could slack like this.

Aww, I wouldn't be able to resist burying my face in that luscious tummy.

Old August 21st 07, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Sitting here at my desk with altogether too little sleep, I am deeply
envious of Smokey's poke on the couch. That looks wonderful. Nobody
makes laziness look more graceful, not to mention morally righteous,
than a cat! Especially a handsome kitty like Smokey. And with those
front paws curled over in the "fetching" pose. He was trying to get you
to film him!

Joyce
Old August 22nd 07, 02:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

You can bury your hands, or face, in his tum all you like. It makes
him...blink, maybe flick an ear if you're rough about it.

Heavy poking is like a force of nature.

I just want to know how he manages to tuck up his *back* legs too.

It's like the poke is an art form, a sort of "nature, red in tooth and
claw....can go to hell, look at me, I'm passed out with my belly
exposed on a warm, dry couch with a full belly and zero fear of
predators, take that & kiss my furry butt!"

--FIl

Old August 22nd 07, 02:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Enfilade wrote:

It's like the poke is an art form, a sort of "nature, red in tooth and
claw....can go to hell, look at me, I'm passed out with my belly
exposed on a warm, dry couch with a full belly and zero fear of
predators, take that & kiss my furry butt!"

The ultimate domesticated animal.

Joyce
Old August 22nd 07, 07:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

wrote in message
Enfilade wrote:

It's like the poke is an art form, a sort of "nature, red in tooth and
claw....can go to hell, look at me, I'm passed out with my belly
exposed on a warm, dry couch with a full belly and zero fear of
predators, take that & kiss my furry butt!"

The ultimate domesticated animal.

Joyce

A kind of poking Zen.

RIP Smokey Randy Cat anecdotes 48 April 11th 07 03:52 AM
Smokey - RB Sam Cat anecdotes 54 March 4th 07 03:37 PM
Smokey the D*g Bill Stock Cat anecdotes 12 April 17th 05 05:23 AM
The Smokey Rap Enfilade Cat anecdotes 39 October 25th 04 07:24 PM
My Smokey [email protected] Cats - misc 2 December 29th 03 10:34 PM