Missin fingz....

Old October 26th 08, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Batson Cats

Default Missin fingz....

Wee iz missin fingz, us Batson catz.
Wee mizzed thuh Calling of the Names atta Jellicle Ball.....
an now wee iz missin thuh pozt frum Petey tew Miss Alice of the Ajo Clowder.
(Dey wuz gettin tew no eech uthur atta pond wiff turtlez.)

Wee fink thuh noosgroop iz steelin dem.

Pweese hep uz find dem.

Fangu furry much,

Petey, Mattie, Max an Boo (The Batson Cats)

Old October 26th 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

In article ,
"Batson Cats" wrote:

Wee iz missin fingz, us Batson catz.
Wee mizzed thuh Calling of the Names atta Jellicle Ball.....
an now wee iz missin thuh pozt frum Petey tew Miss Alice of the Ajo Clowder.
(Dey wuz gettin tew no eech uthur atta pond wiff turtlez.)

Wee fink thuh noosgroop iz steelin dem.

Pweese hep uz find dem.

Fangu furry much,

Petey, Mattie, Max an Boo (The Batson Cats)

Well, I uzually don't like to uze GoogleGroops cuz dey is kinda hard to
read, but if yourz noozgroops is being bad and eating messages da
GOogleGroops is better dan nofing.

Da first Calling of Names is at http://tinyurl.com/5zv45e
Da final Calling of Names is at http://tinyurl.com/5eohgy
Da firstest message I found where Petey was gettin to know Alice was at
http://tinyurl.com/62dzqc

We'z hopin dat youz gets your newsgroops trained soon. Dey need to learn
not to eat yourz messages!

I hope you will join me an Mosey at ourz howse fur da Halloweeen party.

Tabitha
Old October 30th 08, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

:

[...]

Fangu Tabitha for gibbin dem dat infurmashon.
I fink sum greeblings gotz ento da pooter.
Yup, we hope yew kan come. Dere iz gud frendz, gud fudz, n a big catnip
patch tew roll in anna longh bannister tew slide on.

Mosey

Mosey

Old October 31st 08, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Oct 25, 7:55*pm, "Batson Cats" wrote:
Wee iz missin fingz, us Batson catz.
Wee mizzed thuh Calling of the Names atta Jellicle Ball.....
an now wee iz missin thuh pozt frum Petey tew Miss Alice of the Ajo Clowder.
(Dey wuz gettin tew no eech uthur atta pond wiff turtlez.)

Wee fink thuh noosgroop iz steelin dem.

Pweese hep uz find dem.

Fangu furry much,

Petey, Mattie, Max an Boo (The Batson Cats)

I fink da greeblingz ar thiefing. Wee saw no noo posts onna rpcc fur a
few deighz ana mine sisfur Alice wuz gettin furry upset.

Umm....Petey, meighbe yew cud ask hur tu da Halooween partee dat
Tabitha ana Mosey ar giffin. Jist an ideah....

Ralph
Old October 31st 08, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 25, 10:55*pm, "Batson Cats" wrote:
Wee iz missin fingz, us Batson catz.
Wee mizzed thuh Calling of the Names atta Jellicle Ball.....
an now wee iz missin thuh pozt frum Petey tew Miss Alice of the Ajo Clowder.
(Dey wuz gettin tew no eech uthur atta pond wiff turtlez.)

Wee fink thuh noosgroop iz steelin dem.

Pweese hep uz find dem.

Fangu furry much,

Petey, Mattie, Max an Boo (The Batson Cats)

Hihi Batson cats!

Weez hadda purroblim wif da noozgroop a week or so ago tu. Meowmie
waz postin fur us, but hur messijiz wurnt showin up, but fingz ar bak
tu normal now weez hope.

Sins owr ISP tuk noosgroopz away, weez had tu reed da postz thru
Google Groopz, an it kin git furry catfusing, so meowmie'z tryin tu
fynd an alternitif solooshun.

DaRennieKidz
Old October 31st 08, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 30, 11:52*pm, The Ajo Clowder wrote:
On Oct 25, 7:55*pm, "Batson Cats" wrote:

Wee iz missin fingz, us Batson catz.
Wee mizzed thuh Calling of the Names atta Jellicle Ball.....
an now wee iz missin thuh pozt frum Petey tew Miss Alice of the Ajo Clowder.
(Dey wuz gettin tew no eech uthur atta pond wiff turtlez.)

Wee fink thuh noosgroop iz steelin dem.

Pweese hep uz find dem.

Fangu furry much,

Petey, Mattie, Max an Boo (The Batson Cats)

I fink da greeblingz ar thiefing. Wee saw no noo posts onna rpcc fur a
few deighz ana mine sisfur Alice wuz gettin furry upset.

Umm....Petey, meighbe yew cud ask hur tu da Halooween partee dat
Tabitha ana Mosey ar giffin. Jist an ideah....

* Ralph

Hihi Ralph! Ize gotta kweshun fur yu. Um, itz abowt yur liddle
sisfur Jane Grey. Is she, um, duz she hav, um iz she seein enywun?
Ize fink sheez kinda kewt. blush

Gryphon
Old November 1st 08, 02:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Oct 31, 12:56*pm, wrote:
[...]

Oh, meowi Gryphon. Jane? Noe, shee'sz sew shi, she'ze jist weighting
fur sumwon to askt hur owt. She'll bee atta Hallween Party dat Mosey &
Tabitha ar haffin, if yew want tu tawk tu hur.
Old November 1st 08, 02:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Oct 31, 12:54*pm, wrote:
On Oct 25, 10:55*pm, "Batson Cats" wrote:

Wee iz missin fingz, us Batson catz.
Wee mizzed thuh Calling of the Names atta Jellicle Ball.....
an now wee iz missin thuh pozt frum Petey tew Miss Alice of the Ajo Clowder.
(Dey wuz gettin tew no eech uthur atta pond wiff turtlez.)

Wee fink thuh noosgroop iz steelin dem.

Pweese hep uz find dem.

Fangu furry much,

Petey, Mattie, Max an Boo (The Batson Cats)

Hihi Batson cats!

Weez hadda purroblim wif da noozgroop a week or so ago tu. *Meowmie
waz postin fur us, but hur messijiz wurnt showin up, but fingz ar bak
tu normal now weez hope.

Sins owr ISP tuk noosgroopz away, weez had tu reed da postz thru
Google Groopz, an it kin git furry catfusing, so meowmie'z tryin tu
fynd an alternitif solooshun.

DaRennieKidz

Ar EyeEssPee tuk noosgroopz aweigh, tuu! We hafta uz Google Groopz ana
we dont much lik it cuz yew cant mayj it fred furry well.
Ralph, for his clowder
Old November 1st 08, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 18:04:41 -0700 (PDT), The Ajo Clowder's nimble,
little paws typed:

Ar EyeEssPee tuk noosgroopz aweigh, tuu! We hafta uz Google Groopz ana
we dont much lik it cuz yew cant mayj it fred furry well.
Ralph, for his clowder

Meow, gize,

I'd suggest dis noos serfur: http://news.datemas.de/ cawze itz only 5
toonas a yeer and furry, furry gud. Dis won iz free, buttid not awlwaz
reliable: http://news.aioe.org/

Google is tewibble, dese are much bedder!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/31/2008 11:03:13 PM
Old November 1st 08, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 31, 9:02*pm, The Ajo Clowder wrote:
On Oct 31, 12:56*pm, wrote:

[...]

Tabitha ar haffin, if yew want tu tawk tu hur.- Hide quoted text -

Fangu Ralph. Ize will introdoos mineself tu hur at da partee.

Gryphon, wif a smyl on hiz fays