The catnip talking

Old December 20th 10, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default The catnip talking

Another one of those clever 'talking cat' videos - this time the cat is
on catnip. I love how this cat seems to chat all the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14DYUQtGuV4

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Old December 20th 10, 05:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf[_2_]

On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 06:52:00 +0200, Marina
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14DYUQtGuV4

LOL!

'Dave's not HERE, man!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

-TC, in loving memory of the unmercifully, relentlessly, sweet calico
kitty, Kenzie.

Every day was a treasure with Kenzie; I tried to treat them that way.
There would only be so many, and now, there will never, ever, be any
more

- Robert Heinlein
Old December 20th 10, 07:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

Oh, I love these - just watched about 6 clips of Jupiter and then had to
look at the talking cats (the gray & white ones) clip. LOL!
Thanks, Marina,
Christine

Old December 20th 10, 07:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

Another one of those clever 'talking cat' videos - this time the
cat is on catnip. I love how this cat seems to chat all the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14DYUQtGuV4

Duuuude. Good stuff, man!

I think this is the same guy who did a video - with the same cat, I'm
pretty sure - that had the human saying stuff like "Who's my cute little
KITTY?" "Who's my special cutie-pootie?" etc, and the cat is saying, in
tired, resigned tones, "Me. I'm your special cutie-pootie". And "You
better not put this on Youtube".

Joyce

--
Mother teach me to walk again
Milk and honey, so intoxicating
Old December 20th 10, 03:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ted Davis[_3_]

On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 06:52:00 +0200, Marina wrote:

Another one of those clever 'talking cat' videos - this time the cat is
on catnip. I love how this cat seems to chat all the time.

My catnip plants (in the mud room window) died from lack of water during
my recent medical emergency. I saw CJ lying in the planter last night.

--
Ted Davis )
Old December 20th 10, 05:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

On 20/12/2010 09:37, wrote:
Marina wrote:

Another one of those clever 'talking cat' videos - this time the
cat is on catnip. I love how this cat seems to chat all the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14DYUQtGuV4

Duuuude. Good stuff, man!

I think this is the same guy who did a video - with the same cat, I'm
pretty sure - that had the human saying stuff like "Who's my cute little
KITTY?" "Who's my special cutie-pootie?" etc, and the cat is saying, in
tired, resigned tones, "Me. I'm your special cutie-pootie". And "You
better not put this on Youtube".

Yes, I think it's the same guy. I really like this cat, he seems very
chatty (even without the voice-over). Apparently he is called Jupiter.

Old December 20th 10, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

On 20/12/2010 09:37, wrote:
Marina wrote:

Another one of those clever 'talking cat' videos - this time the
cat is on catnip. I love how this cat seems to chat all the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14DYUQtGuV4

Duuuude. Good stuff, man!

I think this is the same guy who did a video - with the same cat, I'm
pretty sure - that had the human saying stuff like "Who's my cute little
KITTY?" "Who's my special cutie-pootie?" etc, and the cat is saying, in
tired, resigned tones, "Me. I'm your special cutie-pootie". And "You
better not put this on Youtube".

Yes, I think it's the same guy. I really like this cat, he seems very
chatty (even without the voice-over). Apparently he is called Jupiter.

I watched a few more videos from that bunch, and apparently there are
some Jupiter videos done by a woman - I'm assuming his wife/partner, or
roommate. She doesn't do a voice for Jupiter, though, so we get to hear
the actual noises he makes. He's really cute.

Also, I happened to see another one of the guy's ("klaatu42") talking
cat videos with a different cat, a siamese or similar breed, outside in
a small kitty shelter, who is apparently a medium. The human asks him
to channel the spirit of the mouse he killed the night before. Did you
see that one?

I hope this guy has a career doing voiceovers, or animation character,
or something. He's very talented.

Joyce

--
It is better to give than to lend, and it costs about the same.
-- Unknown
Old December 20th 10, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Marina" wrote in message
Another one of those clever 'talking cat' videos - this time the cat is on
catnip. I love how this cat seems to chat all the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14DYUQtGuV4

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

This is so very... early Beatles or George Harrison! LOL Love the cat, love
the photography. Actually love the sitar music, too

Jill

Old December 21st 10, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

jmcquown wrote:

"Marina" wrote in message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14DYUQtGuV4

This is so very... early Beatles or George Harrison! LOL Love the cat, love
the photography. Actually love the sitar music, too

That was my favorite part. "Oh! ..." sitar LOL.

Joyce

--
Basically, I feel like the food industry is making us fat so the diet
industry can make us thin. -- Janet

To catnip or not to catnip? [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 25 March 22nd 08 04:09 PM
Better than catnip Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 7 January 12th 08 06:14 PM
Concerning catnip lastcatstanding Cat health & behaviour 42 March 31st 06 07:42 AM
Catnip? Teddy Cat health & behaviour 11 April 22nd 05 05:38 PM
catnip -- how often? val189 Cat health & behaviour 2 July 30th 03 04:23 AM