Hoomin annifursery announcement

Old March 31st 10, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default Hoomin annifursery announcement

I almost forgetted to mention - today is mine hoomins 9th wedding
annifursery! Dey beens married fur longer dan I been alive. Dey even been
married longer dan Amelia's been alive - dat's a long, long, long time,
cuz she's really old.

Sammy
Old March 31st 10, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On 31 Mar 2010 21:13:45 GMT, Samuel Redcat wrote:

I almost forgetted to mention - today is mine hoomins 9th wedding
annifursery! Dey beens married fur longer dan I been alive. Dey even been
married longer dan Amelia's been alive - dat's a long, long, long time,
cuz she's really old.

Sammy

i hoap your hoomins giffs you speashul fudz today and effen amelia
too. dey can haff fudz too so long az you get them furst.
beauty
Old March 31st 10, 10:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 21:13:45 +0000, Samuel Redcat wrote:

I almost forgetted to mention - today is mine hoomins 9th wedding
annifursery! Dey beens married fur longer dan I been alive. Dey even
been married longer dan Amelia's been alive - dat's a long, long, long
time, cuz she's really old.

Sammy

[Amelia walks up silently behind Sammy, draws back her paw, and gives him
a mighty whack upside the head]

Hmmph.

Old March 31st 10, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Christine BA[_3_]

1.4.2010 0:20, Amelia T Cat kirjoitti:
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 21:13:45 +0000, Samuel Redcat wrote:

I almost forgetted to mention - today is mine hoomins 9th wedding
annifursery! Dey beens married fur longer dan I been alive. Dey even
been married longer dan Amelia's been alive - dat's a long, long, long
time, cuz she's really old.

Sammy

[Amelia walks up silently behind Sammy, draws back her paw, and gives him
a mighty whack upside the head]

Hmmph.

Laku agrees with Amelia. He'll be 10 in May...

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

Old March 31st 10, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Frumm uses tew Luffs Mosey n hiz famlee.

concatulatshums to yourown hoominz, Tiger

"Samuel Redcat"

Old April 1st 10, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 31, 4:13*pm, Samuel Redcat wrote:
I almost forgetted to mention - today is mine hoomins 9th wedding
annifursery! Dey beens married fur longer dan I been alive. Dey even been
married longer dan Amelia's been alive - dat's a long, long, long time,
cuz she's really old.

ConcatuLASHUNS to yoor hoomins.Wee preshiate dat staying togeffur iz a
wunnerful fing.

We iz ebenly dibided heer between "gwad 'Melia wacked yoo" an "REELY
glad 'Melia wacked yoo."

--
Maggy May, four da ole kat-ladees in her Hous