da 'Venture Kitten Update fur March 25,2004

Old March 26th 04, 03:50 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Default da 'Venture Kitten Update fur March 25,2004

Well, efurrykitty, I'z will lose my usenet access again in a hour or so.
Me an my Paw iz in Lake Port, Jorjuh and we iz leabing in a hour or so
for Buford, Jorjuh. We prolly won't get by another giantmetalmonster
place wif WiFi service fur a day or twee.

Today I waz glad to be on duty protectin Paw! We was drivin north on a
freeway named sebentyfive, an I was on the top bed lookin out da winnow.
A big car was beside us, goin da same speed we was, and I noticed a big
d*g in da back seat. You all know how nasty an treacherous and evill
d*gs can be, and dis one was one ob da worst. He was using evil d*g mind
control tricks on his hoomin, making him drift closer and closer to my
Paw's metalmonster. It looked like da car was going to hit us! So I
fluffed up my tail really big, arched my back, gave dat d*g my best
hisspit and a terrifying meowroar (well, ok, so I let out a few sqeaks,
but dey was FURRY FIERCE squeaks!) and scared dat bad ol d*g so bad dat
he released da mind control beam on his hoomin an his hoomin moved da
car ober to where it waz sposed to be.

I hate fink what would hab happened if I wazn't dere to purrtect my Paw!

We'z hab spent da last 8 or 9 hours in a metalmonster stop. Paw went in
an took a shower (gudgud fing, too - he was starting to smell really
bad!) and wash his clothes and get a hot lunch. I went sploring and met
a Jorjuh kitty. He was a little boykitty, but him was a couple years
older than me (what wif me being just a tiny liddle kitten, after all).
Him showed me the secret way into the kitchen, and which of da cooks
likes kitties, and the special code he uses to order da fuud he wants.
We had a great lunch! Den he asked me to help him wif a prollem. Dere
was a bad d*g (see, anudder one!) dat always chased him, and even bit
his tail once! He wanted to teach da d*g to stay away from kitties. So
my new friend walked past where da d*g waz, and da d*g chased him, and
him runned ober by where I was hiding on top of a box. I jumped down on
da d*g wif all my clawzes out and scratched da d*g and he ran away. I
fink my new Jorjuhcat friend will be safer now.

So, efurrykitty, be safe pleeze. Allegra, furry happy purrday to you.
And Clarence, happy late purrday to you too. I'z will 'port ober to help
wif da pawty as soon as Paw parks da metalmonster for de nihgt again.
Talk to you all lader.

Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Old March 26th 04, 07:30 PM
Sylvia M.

Go Sammy, go!!!

Dyna, avid reeder ov venshurz

Old March 26th 04, 07:32 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Deze are wunnerful 'venturez dat yew is haffink, Sammy! Fangu fur
reporting dem to usses.

I tink dat yur daddy cud use de computer when he drivez - Ize mean yew
can manage da steerink wheel while he types, can't yew?

I can't wait to haff my first drifink lesson frum Cleopatra!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old March 26th 04, 07:51 PM
dsh-diva

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 19:50:33 -0800, Sammy da 'Venture Kitten
wrote:

but dey was FURRY FIERCE squeaks!) and scared dat bad ol d*g so bad dat
he released da mind control beam on his hoomin an his hoomin moved da
car ober to where it waz sposed to be.

I hate fink what would hab happened if I wazn't dere to purrtect my Paw!

snip acts of braffury

him runned ober by where I was hiding on top of a box. I jumped down on
da d*g wif all my clawzes out and scratched da d*g and he ran away. I
fink my new Jorjuhcat friend will be safer now.

So, efurrykitty, be safe pleeze. Allegra, furry happy purrday to you.
And Clarence, happy late purrday to you too. I'z will 'port ober to help
wif da pawty as soon as Paw parks da metalmonster for de nihgt again.
Talk to you all lader.

Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Sammy, yuze such a brafe anna furroshus kitten!! Weze furry
impressded. Maybe wen yu get bak from yur 'venchurs yu kuld giff a
klass in self defense fur kitties!! What do you fink?
Admiringly, Xena and Callisto
Old March 27th 04, 04:01 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Sammy, yuze such a brafe anna furroshus kitten!! Weze furry
impressded. Maybe wen yu get bak from yur 'venchurs yu kuld giff a
klass in self defense fur kitties!! What do you fink?
Admiringly, Xena and Callisto

Well, fank you! I'ze wud be glad to do dat.

I fink my paw-defense work is goin to get easier. Mineown Paw just got a
load of stuff him has to run back to Catifurnia, an den him will be
running Catifurnia reejunal (which meens him will be staying in
Catifurnia and Arifurzona and Nevaduh), so him will be in much less danger.

Once I getz back, ifn any furkitties wants to take a class in
self-defense I'd bee glad to teech wun.

Sammy da 'Venture Kitten