They're Here!

Old January 4th 09, 01:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default They're Here!

Peace, yeah I guess, he will have a Dog to keep him company.
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Datz sooosooogudgud!
Tawk bowt serendipity, kuz it woikt owt lazt tyme,
it mayde diz tyme moor purrsibboble!
And day awl lifft happilee effurr avtur!!!!
Yaaaay!
An Unka Fred can go on tu da negzt chappytur ov his lyfe
in peaz, knowink dat hiz furrkidz ar inna gudgudgud howm.
--
Pitô.ônya

wrote in message
Just to let everyone know, Diana, Ryan and Cinnamon have arrived.
Fred spent some time with them, and he's now on his way back to
Ottawa.

Could the kitties please purr that he has a safe trip back.

Anti Heather

Old January 4th 09, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB

wrote in message
Just to let everyone know, Diana, Ryan and Cinnamon have arrived.
Fred spent some time with them, and he's now on his way back to
Ottawa.

Could the kitties please purr that he has a safe trip back.

Anti Heather

Weez purrrring fur himself. TuTu
Old January 4th 09, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Datz sooosooogudgud!
Tawk bowt serendipity, kuz it woikt owt lazt tyme,
it mayde diz tyme moor purrsibboble!
And day awl lifft happilee effurr avtur!!!!
Yaaaay!
An Unka Fred can go on tu da negzt chappytur ov his lyfe
in peaz, knowink dat hiz furrkidz ar inna gudgudgud howm.

Yes. There's a long story and several side stories behind the event.
I'll get to that when I can... soon.

--
Peace,
Fred

Old January 4th 09, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

wrote in message

Just to let everyone know, Diana, Ryan and Cinnamon have arrived.
Fred spent some time with them, and he's now on his way back to
Ottawa.

Could the kitties please purr that he has a safe trip back.

Anti Heather

Weez purrrring fur himself. TuTu

Fangu. I did make it home safely at 12:22AM Eastern time. It was
after 1:00 AM before I got to bed and I was up again at 5:40AM to get
ready for work. I got home and cleaned my apartment, especially in
da baffroom where the litterboxes were.

It's a rather empty house now and I keep running into memories which
drive little daggers into my heart, but the plus side is that now I
know Diana, Ryan and Cinnamon will be safe and that's a big weight
off my shoulders and my soul. I can go ahead and prepare now for the
work that must be done knowing that I am able to deal with whatever I
may have to face. The daggers aren't that big, and I can deal with
them. I have the strength with me of many cats I have served for
over half a century.
Just as I typed the paragraph above, I saw out of the corner of my
eye what appeared to be Ryan's head sticking up from behind the side
of the desk, It looked like he was sitting on the floor off to my
left looking at the window, but of course when I looked directly at
him, he wasn't there. Must be a teleporter thing, huh.(;-))
More later on yesterday's saga of Exodus.

Old January 4th 09, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Sorry I thought you said the lady you were going to get winked to had a dog.
No one should ever be without an animal.

Granby wrote:

Peace, yeah I guess, he will have a Dog to keep him company.
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Datz sooosooogudgud!
Tawk bowt serendipity, kuz it woikt owt lazt tyme,
it mayde diz tyme moor purrsibboble!
And day awl lifft happilee effurr avtur!!!!
Yaaaay!
An Unka Fred can go on tu da negzt chappytur ov his lyfe
in peaz, knowink dat hiz furrkidz ar inna gudgudgud howm.
--
Pit.nya

Old January 4th 09, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:

In article
,
wrote:

Just to let everyone know, Diana, Ryan and Cinnamon have arrived.
Fred spent some time with them, and he's now on his way back to
Ottawa.

Could the kitties please purr that he has a safe trip back.

Anti Heather

All of us here is purrin fur hiz safety. It haz got to be so hard
fur him to leave dem, even knowing dat dey is in a eggzelent house.

Sammy

It was not as hard this time as it was last April. That was very
hard. This time Ryan had been unhappy here, after having gotten used
to Anti-Heather and all the other cats that were around for him to
interact with. The Williams house must have been rather empty with
me gone much of the day and only Cinnamon and Diana to play with. The
games get exhausted pretty quickly.
Ryan had cabin fever, boredom and comfort eating. He was putting on
wait again and it may have been bad for him. He did actually perk up
a bit when I mentioned Anti-Heather and the names of some of the
Rennie cats, (or maybe Abbey cats), that are there.
When the time came for us to go, I told Ryan where we were going and
he walked right into the cat carrier by hisownself, as if to
say, "OK. That's where I want to be." I am sure he knew and
understood where we were going.
When I was saying goodbye to him there was no big stress like the
last time I left him there. He put out a paw and gently flexed his
claws to grab the skin on the back of my hand, and then licked it a
few times as if to say, "Thank-you." There can be no doubt that the
Rennie house is where he was meant to be. Cinnamon and Diana will
follow him anywhere and they will be happy too. It's more than just
they are in an eggcellent house.
Cinnamon was in hiding and I don't think he knew that I was not
staying, but I said goodbye as lovingly as I could, reaching around
behind the chair and just stroking his furr for a few minutes while
talking to him gently. Cinnamon missed Ryan badly this summer, and
this time all three kitties will be together.

It's been a tiring and stressful weekend. I almost didn't get a car
to manage it and that's a story for another thread. I want to sit
and read for a while and I'll try to get the whole story out later
tonight or more likely tomorrow. I need to rest now.

Old January 4th 09, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" ,

Just to let everyone know, Diana, Ryan and Cinnamon have arrived.
Fred spent some time with them, and he's now on his way back to
Ottawa.

Could the kitties please purr that he has a safe trip back.

Anti Heather

All of us here is purrin fur hiz safety. It haz got to be so hard
fur him to leave dem, even knowing dat dey is in a eggzelent house.

Sammy

Yess, we are purring here tew fur hiz sayftee, n Sammy, I totally
agree wiff
yerown self. Hard for him leaving dem but knowing dat dey is in a
eggzelent house.
He sayed he tawked wiff dem n stuff onna drive, but et iz furry hard
on himself.

It was a little hard, but the kitties themselves know where they are,
except Cinnamon, and I could see they were happy there and glad to
be... "home." That makes it a lot easier.

I hoap he dint cry aftur he left dem Iam finking he did.

Not after I left them, but when I was saying goodbye, I left a few
tears on Anti-Heather's carpet.
The traffic on the 401 highway through Toronto was something else. I
should have made it Sunday instead of Saturday. A 5 hour trip took
six and a half hours. The cats were so patient this time and no cat
threw up. It was a very easy trip on that score. Just a few howls
of discomfort. More on that later.

But he
mayed a
nise choyse tew moove on n he luved Diana, Ryan and Cinnamon throo
gud timez n bad n gnow dey r wiff sutch a wunnerful laddee, a
Honorary Cat, hoo will luv dem sew mutch, n Unkl Fred iz gonna moove
n meet a laddee n maybe git winked but he'll have a d*g fing, n a
dotter to wuv, sew iza big chaynge for 2009, a noo yeer.
Duz dat mayke inny sense?

Well, several dotters, but they're all growd up and mooffed out, an
visit when they kan. Sum uv dem are musical and sing folk songs or
jazz-folk or Celtic music. Several of them play maany musical
intruments. They are all wunderful hoomans and the stories of their
Christmas with their friends and neighbours were also wunderful. I'm
looking forward to being there and getting to know them all better.

Mosey
*Mimzy tries to stand up, she's still a liddly wobbly at 3 weeks,
and topples over and starts waffing*

Old January 4th 09, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Purrs werked! It was a rather uneventful trip home. I wrote to
Heather telling her I had mede it and went to bed. It was furry
late. But I made up for it by gfetting up early.(;-))

Rebecca wrote:

Yes, purrz fur Unka Fred to hav a safe trip, an fur da noo Rennie
kidz to adjust well

Rebecca